iacon50   02-05-2007, 12:14 AM
i didn't find this when i (briefly) searched the forum but in conspiracies, who was it that mutilated the religious woman, why was the monkey forced off of jack, and are we ever told more about the twins? i am reading infernal now and those questions still haven't been answered so i was just wondering.
Ken Valentine   02-05-2007, 02:30 AM
iacon50 Wrote:i didn't find this when i (briefly) searched the forum but in conspiracies, who was it that mutilated the religious woman, why was the monkey forced off of jack, and are we ever told more about the twins? i am reading infernal now and those questions still haven't been answered so i was just wondering.

Welcome to the board.

As far as the twins are concerned, you'll find out more in HARBINGERS.

Ken V.
GunslingerAW   02-05-2007, 04:06 PM
I would also like to know who murdered the religous woman. I thought it was the twinsin an effort to force to police to shut down the hotel and therby foil Rasaloms plans. Am I right or did I miss something.
Bluesman Mike Lindner   02-05-2007, 04:16 PM
GunslingerAW Wrote:I would also like to know who murdered the religous woman. I thought it was the twinsin an effort to force to police to shut down the hotel and therby foil Rasaloms plans. Am I right or did I miss something.

I wasn't sure about that myself, Gunslinger. But I guess it was the Twins. I'd never considered it was to stop the conference. Good thought! But I think maybe the Twins would have taken whatever action they deemed necessary into their own hands, rather than relying on the cops. But you might be right.
Manda_W   02-06-2007, 12:10 AM
Ages ago, we did talk on this and FPW said I was correct in guessing that it was the twins to break up the convention.

The monkey was forced off Jack by the Otherness, it did not want Mauricio to kill Jack, it wanted Jack to survive to get to the basement so Mel could bring him into the hole.