Txmoore   02-03-2007, 11:50 AM
Any discussion of the Adversary Cycle being made on Books on Tape? I know people who would enjoy the series, but prefer books on tape for various reasons.

If I posted my question in the wrong area, sorry.

Thanks.
Silverfish   02-03-2007, 11:23 PM
Not as far as I've heard. And yes, this is the right area. Maybe someone else wants to jump in? Cause I know for a fact that you don't want me reading them. Bluesman, maybe, but not me. Smile

Stephanie

PS Welcome to the board.

Abe's raised eyebrows caused furrows in his extended forehead. "Five in twelve hours?"
"Oh, and like you've never had a cranky day?"
IanSF   02-05-2007, 02:43 PM
I enjoy audiobooks too, as long as the narrator can give good, consistant characterisations. Who do you think could deliver the goods?
[Image: welcome.gif] its good to talk.
This post was last modified: 02-06-2007, 05:11 PM by IanSF.
Bluesman Mike Lindner   02-05-2007, 03:27 PM
IanSF Wrote:I enjoy audiobooks too, as long as the narrator can give good, consistant characterisations. Who do you think could deliver the goods?
Welcome, its good to talk.
\

Why not Paul reading his own work?
Silverfish   02-05-2007, 10:42 PM
Whoever read The Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy on the audiobooks that I listened to once. He was good.

Stephanie

Abe's raised eyebrows caused furrows in his extended forehead. "Five in twelve hours?"
"Oh, and like you've never had a cranky day?"
IanSF   02-06-2007, 04:00 PM
Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:\

Why not Paul reading his own work?
I was going to suggest that it should be someone with an accent local to the setting for the stories, but I don't know enough actors with a New York or New Jersey accent. As that's where yer man hails from, who better?
Trouble is, when will he ever find the time?
GeraldRice   02-24-2007, 07:46 PM
Lots of people prefer a flat Midwestern (US) accent. I live in Michigan...

They passed an old woman who was just opening the door of a brown Cadillac. An old man was already sitting in the passenger seat. The car had a personalized plate with the letters “J-U-S-P-R-A-Y”.
“That stuff work?” Israel said to her.
“‘Scuse me?” the little old woman said, clutching her keys.
“The spray. Does it keep them away?”
“Keep who away?” She looked confused.
“I gotcha.” Israel gave her a conspiratorial wink.

www.feelmyghost.webs.com
Marc   02-24-2007, 07:48 PM
GeraldRice Wrote:Lots of people prefer a flat Midwestern (US) accent. I live in Michigan...

Ya. I agree. Big Grin
Biggles   02-25-2007, 12:58 AM
IanSF Wrote:I was going to suggest that it should be someone with an accent local to the setting for the stories, but I don't know enough actors with a New York or New Jersey accent. As that's where yer man hails from, who better?
Trouble is, when will he ever find the time?

Paul doesn't have too much Jersey in his voice. He'd be fine.

http://www.northernindianacriminaldefense.com

"I don't always carry a pistol, but when I do, I prefer an East German Makarov"