Pages (2):    1 2
webby   01-31-2007, 12:29 AM
Britfan Wrote:Well actually before & after (I think!)

pages 188, 211 & 212, the early part of reprisal is 4 years before Harbingers, the end of reprisal must be after Harbingers - see page 211 - R is still unaware G is now an old man

[/url]

[Image: 36_1_65.gif]

[URL="http://www.smileycentral.com/sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb097&pp=ZNxpt298KSGB"]http://www.smileycentral.com/sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb097&pp=ZNxpt298KSGB

[Image: book2.gif] Hmm, yes, I see what you mean now. It makes perfect sense. Thanks for 'splainin' it.

I guess this means things are really starting to tighten up, timewise. RJ is getting very close to the beginning of Nightworld.

It's Thirteen O'Clock
-------------------------------------
"I said, Hey Senorita - that's astute, I said, why don't we get together and call ourselves an institute?" --Paul Simon
"In the final analysis, the last line of defense in support of freedom and the Constitution consists of the people themselves." -- Ron Paul

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dave F   01-31-2007, 04:28 PM
webby Wrote:[Image: book2.gif] Hmm, yes, I see what you mean now. It makes perfect sense. Thanks for 'splainin' it.

I guess this means things are really starting to tighten up, timewise. RJ is getting very close to the beginning of Nightworld.

Have you read the new nightworld yet

In the latest Nightworld RJ mentions how long he has known Glaeken

I guess that is fairly close to happening, my guess is in Bloodline - or the next book

The artist formally known as Britfan
webby   01-31-2007, 04:39 PM
Britfan Wrote:Have you read the new nightworld yet

In the latest Nightworld RJ mentions how long he has known Glaeken

I guess that is fairly close to happening, my guess is in Bloodline - or the next book

Yes, I read it, but it's been a few months so I don't remember now how long RJ said he'd known Glaeken.

And I also think the meeting will be in Bloodline. Wink

It's Thirteen O'Clock
"I said, Hey Senorita - that's astute, I said, why don't we get together and call ourselves an institute?" --Paul Simon
"In the final analysis, the last line of defense in support of freedom and the Constitution consists of the people themselves." -- Ron Paul

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
lostinthot   01-31-2007, 08:40 PM
wow lol. Sorry I haven't been on. I'm a senior in high school and i have a term paper to write and sat and act to study for Sad anyways I think i get it a little bit more lol I'll have to start reading the adversary cycles while I wait (with much excitement) for the next book to come out. Thanks, you all were really helpful

Yeah sure. That'll fly. Like a penguin.
-Jack (which book its from escapes me)
Pages (2):    1 2