Jamo   01-26-2007, 11:31 AM
A snowy hello to all of you Wink

I have a question to you, Paul. Or, Michael Kubaik, doesn't matter i think ^^

When do we get the german editions of Infernal and Harbingers?!
I can't find informations about that but I'm very interested Wink

Hope you can help me!

Thank you!

Jamo

edit: I figured out that "The Last Rakosh" will be published this month in english... are there already some dates for the german edition? *g*
This post was last modified: 01-26-2007, 11:36 AM by Jamo.

"Dem ago call a war a holy war...but if a war is holy....what unholy stands for?
(Gentleman)

Visit my private Portfolio on www.manufolio.de
Bluesman Mike Lindner   01-29-2007, 01:23 AM
Jamo Wrote:A snowy hello to all of you Wink

I have a question to you, Paul. Or, Michael Kubaik, doesn't matter i think ^^

When do we get the german editions of Infernal and Harbingers?!
I can't find informations about that but I'm very interested Wink

Hope you can help me!

Thank you!

Jamo

edit: I figured out that "The Last Rakosh" will be published this month in english... are there already some dates for the german edition? *g*

Hi, Jamo. Does Paul have a regular publisher in Germany? If so, be interesting to see what the cover art looks like.
fpw   01-29-2007, 09:36 AM
[SIZE="3"]The Germans seem to lag a few books behind, so count on a year or two.[/SIZE]

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
Jamo   01-29-2007, 12:21 PM
Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:Hi, Jamo. Does Paul have a regular publisher in Germany? If so, be interesting to see what the cover art looks like.

I don't know what cover-art you mean, because those three books aren't published yet. But here the Cover of "Die Gruft / The Tomb":

Click Me

"Dem ago call a war a holy war...but if a war is holy....what unholy stands for?
(Gentleman)

Jamo   01-29-2007, 12:22 PM
fpw Wrote:[SIZE="3"]The Germans seem to lag a few books behind, so count on a year or two.[/SIZE]

Okay... but you don't know some special dates? damn... ^^

(Gentleman)

Bluesman Mike Lindner   01-29-2007, 12:23 PM
Jamo Wrote:I don't know what cover-art you mean, because those three books aren't published yet. But here the Cover of "Die Gruft / The Tomb":

Click Me

Nice cover, Jamo! Thanks.
tooleman   01-31-2007, 02:52 AM
Jamo Wrote:I don't know what cover-art you mean, because those three books aren't published yet. But here the Cover of "Die Gruft / The Tomb":

Click Me
"Die Gruft"...Cover art is very cool.........

tooleman