Pages (3):    1 2 3   
Silverfish   01-20-2007, 07:18 PM
That sounds awesome Marc. I just saw Traps the other day. Is that your voice doing the commentary? The trailer for DITW looks awesome. It looks really well done. I'm probably not going to watch it, because I hate horror/dead-things-jumping-out-at-you movies (to tell you the truth). But it looks from the trailer that the cameras/shots and photography/scenes are really well done. Best of luck getting funding for the new one (which I will watch, because it's FPW). Smile

Stephanie

Abe's raised eyebrows caused furrows in his extended forehead. "Five in twelve hours?"
"Oh, and like you've never had a cranky day?"
cobalt   01-20-2007, 08:14 PM
Congrats to you!

EWMAN
Biggles   01-20-2007, 08:58 PM
Marc B. Wrote:Actually, the screenplay is very faithful to the novel. It helped having Paul offer suggestions and re-write some of it. Now all we need is one of the entertainment financers we've approached to greenlight it.

You mean no funny-looking blue monsters? Well, at least tell me you have Scott Glenn in it!

http://www.northernindianacriminaldefense.com

"I don't always carry a pistol, but when I do, I prefer an East German Makarov"
KRW   01-21-2007, 09:35 PM
Marc B. Wrote:Well, we're trying to raise funding now so hold your breath. Smile

Alright, but remember I smoke, so try to make this quick!Big Grin
I hope this works for you. It would be soooo COOL!!!

Ken
saynomore   01-22-2007, 12:55 AM
Biggles Wrote:You mean no funny-looking blue monsters? Well, at least tell me you have Scott Glenn in it!

Just saw Scott Glenn in Freedom Writers. He's about ready to play old Glaaken in Nightworld.

AC

P.S. Good luck with funding, Marc.
Keith the Elder   01-22-2007, 10:39 AM
Wicked cool. Congratulations Marc!

Good luck with the funding.

"Think for yourself and question authority" Leary

By the way, How are things in your town?
Marc   04-11-2007, 02:00 PM
I've contacted several actresses for the part of Kara but I need some thoughts on who would be good for the role of Rob. Who do you think would be good? Any thoughts? No A-list actors (too expensive).
Biggles   04-11-2007, 02:30 PM
KRW Wrote:Alright, but remember I smoke, so try to make this quick!Big Grin
I hope this works for you. It would be soooo COOL!!!

Ken

Good luck staying at a Marriott! Wink

Biggles   04-11-2007, 02:35 PM
Marc B. Wrote:Well, we're trying to raise funding now so hold your breath. Smile

If you need someone to play the old fart in the nude scene with Ursula Andress give me a call (or do I have the wrong plot in mind). :confused:

P.S. If I'm right, I'd do it for free.

Scott Miller   04-12-2007, 05:05 PM
Marc B. Wrote:I've contacted several actresses for the part of Kara but I need some thoughts on who would be good for the role of Rob. Who do you think would be good? Any thoughts? No A-list actors (too expensive).

I assume this means you've got someone to produce it, I hope. It has been so long since I've read it, I can't remember much about his description. I'd guess mid-30's, dark hair, decent shape. No one is coming to mind at the moment, but I'll think on it.

Scott

Jesus died for your sins, get your money's worth. Chad Daniels
Pages (3):    1 2 3