Barry Lee Dejasu   01-05-2007, 11:45 AM
Sometime late last year, I heard that Bloodline would be coming out sometime in the Fall of this year. Now Gauntlet is making a big drumroll for the Spring.

...so when is it really coming out (give or take a month or so)?

"...and your last thought is that you have become a noise...a thin, nameless noise among all these others...howling in the empty dark room"
--Ulver, "Nowhere/Catastrophe"
[Image: geomorfos.jpg]
fpw   01-05-2007, 12:13 PM
Barry Lee Dejasu Wrote:Sometime late last year, I heard that Bloodline would be coming out sometime in the Fall of this year. Now Gauntlet is making a big drumroll for the Spring.

...so when is it really coming out (give or take a month or so)?

[SIZE="3"]Gauntlet limited edition: Spring (just sent them the ms)

Forge trade edition: October[/SIZE]

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
BK Akitas   01-10-2007, 12:39 PM
what about the signed and signed/inscribed copies from Shocklines? same date?

Black Knight American Akitas
http://www.blackknightakitas.com

KYFHO Racing Team

"Don't force me to release him"...Harbingers
Keeters kick Otherness butt!
webby   01-10-2007, 12:53 PM
BK Akitas Wrote:what about the signed and signed/inscribed copies from Shocklines? same date?

I think we got this straight a week or so ago - Shocklines gets copies from Gauntlet, so we're looking at Spring for signed/inscribed books too. All the more reason to hope Spring gets here soon! Smile

It's Thirteen O'Clock
-------------------------------------
"I said, Hey Senorita - that's astute, I said, why don't we get together and call ourselves an institute?" --Paul Simon
-------------------------------------
"In the final analysis, the last line of defense in support of freedom and the Constitution consists of the people themselves." -- Ron Paul

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Shocklines.com   01-10-2007, 05:35 PM
Signed copies will go out from Shocklines the same time as from Gauntlet. Inscriptions usually take an extra couple of weeks, since I have to schedule with Paul to go visit him and have him sit down for a couple of hours and inscribe books.