Pages (4): 1 2 3 4   
Marc   12-27-2006, 09:11 PM
We can now officially announce that Dead in the Water has been acquired by Indican Pictures for distribution throughout North America. The agreement allows for distribution on DVD, the Internet and television so you can expect to see our film in retail and rental stores that sell DVD’s in 2007 and maybe on television sometime down the road.

We’re currently working on material for bonus features now. What we’re considering for the DVD (but this is in no way a confirmation... the material could change) is: commentary track, interviews with cast and crew, photo montage, behind the scenes footage and our short film "The Quiet Darkness."
Maggers   12-27-2006, 09:31 PM
Congratulations, Marc. That's a wonderful Christmas present!

Reading is freedom.
The mind soars, no earthly cares,
no limitations.
A Maggers Haiku, 2005

Years ago my mother used to say to me... "In this world, Elwood, you can be oh so smart or oh so pleasant."
Well, for years I was smart.
I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me.

Elwood P. Dowd

cobalt   12-27-2006, 10:42 PM
Congratulations! Fantastic news. And we can say we knew you when......Smile

EWMAN
Scott Miller   12-27-2006, 11:14 PM
Marc B. Wrote:We can now officially announce that Dead in the Water has been acquired by Indican Pictures for distribution throughout North America. The agreement allows for distribution on DVD, the Internet and television so you can expect to see our film in retail and rental stores that sell DVD’s in 2007 and maybe on television sometime down the road.

We’re currently working on material for bonus features now. What we’re considering for the DVD (but this is in no way a confirmation... the material could change) is: commentary track, interviews with cast and crew, photo montage, behind the scenes footage and our short film "The Quiet Darkness."

Nice feather for your cap there guys. Much congratulatory drinking required.

Scott

Jesus died for your sins, get your money's worth. Chad Daniels
Silverfish   12-27-2006, 11:48 PM
Scott Miller Wrote:Nice feather for your cap there guys. Much congratulatory drinking required.

I second that.

Stephanie

Abe's raised eyebrows caused furrows in his extended forehead. "Five in twelve hours?"
"Oh, and like you've never had a cranky day?"
webby   12-28-2006, 12:32 AM
Marc B. Wrote:We can now officially announce that Dead in the Water has been acquired by Indican Pictures for distribution throughout North America. The agreement allows for distribution on DVD, the Internet and television so you can expect to see our film in retail and rental stores that sell DVD’s in 2007 and maybe on television sometime down the road.

That's exceptionally cool news! Congrats to you, your cast and crew!

I'll keep an eye out for the DVD in the stores here and do a little "creative rearranging" to make sure it's front and center every time. Wink

It's Thirteen O'Clock
-------------------------------------
"I said, Hey Senorita - that's astute, I said, why don't we get together and call ourselves an institute?" --Paul Simon
-------------------------------------
"In the final analysis, the last line of defense in support of freedom and the Constitution consists of the people themselves." -- Ron Paul

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ken Valentine   12-28-2006, 12:56 AM
Many congratulatory congratulations congratulated.

Ken V.
jimbow8   12-28-2006, 10:18 AM
Awesome! Congrats.

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. ... The piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.
~ Howard Phillips Lovecraft
Susan   12-28-2006, 10:21 AM

Woo-hoooooo!!!! What terrific news! Big Grin

Way to go!

Susanita

FPW Stores:
A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world. ~ Oscar Wilde

Insanity in individuals is something rare -- but in groups, parties, nations, and epochs it is the rule.~Nietzche
Scott Hajek   12-28-2006, 11:58 AM
Fantastic! But, that now means we have the inevitable "double-dip." Or, if you have aspirations to be like Peter Jackson, you can go for the "triple-dip." And, considering the title of the movie, this is all so appropriate.Big Grin

But, I'll be getting the new version with the bonus features....

Scott Hajek

[i]"A beer right now would sound good, but I'd rather drink one than listen to it."[/i]
Pages (4): 1 2 3 4