Pages (3):    1 2 3
Sigokat   12-31-2006, 06:35 AM
Britfan Wrote:Sig - glad you came round to the book, you seemed unsure early on

Having read all the books I still rate this one - partly due to the brothers, I think they are great

Keep reading - there are more treats ahead!

MILD SPOILER
Yeah it was really good. I was still irritated with Gia for giong to the house at the end, but I see how it all worked out.

Oh I will definitely keep reading, but the truth is that I don't have the rest of the books yet, so while I wait to order them I have to read something else. I have too many books that I have bought and haven't read yet, but when I read the frist 3 RJ novels I did not know about this site so coming back to the series I was a little lost, I don't think I will be when I pick up the next one which is....?

Major K

"He guards the sleep of his pauper master as if he were a Prince." George Graham Vest

"We are alone, absolutely alone on this chance planet: and, amid all the forms of life that surround us, not one, excepting the dog, has made an alliance with us." - Maurice Maeterlinck
Maggers   12-31-2006, 12:07 PM
sigokat Wrote:... when I read the frist 3 RJ novels I did not know about this site so coming back to the series I was a little lost, I don't think I will be when I pick up the next one which is....?

http://www.repairmanjack.com/books/books.html

All FPW's books are listed on this site. See above.

Reading is freedom.
The mind soars, no earthly cares,
no limitations.
A Maggers Haiku, 2005

Years ago my mother used to say to me... "In this world, Elwood, you can be oh so smart or oh so pleasant."
Well, for years I was smart.
I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me.

Elwood P. Dowd

Pages (3):    1 2 3