GunslingerAW   12-13-2006, 10:56 PM
Anybody watch the Lost Room on the Sci-Fi Channel. I've watched it both nights. (Monday and Tuesday) The final episode is on tonight.

So far I have enjoyed it. I don't much enjoy the time frame. (9pm-11pm)

I think the acting is pretty good, and it's pretty much made for anyone who likes supernatural stuff. I also love the plot. Sometimes the actor who plays the dad who's daughter has disappeared isn't believeable, and I had a hard time believeng he was actually downtrodden because of her missing. Other than that pretty good. The actors who play the crazy or slightly off people do a great job.

Does anyone know if this was a book before they made the movie. I'm not sure.

Anyway you might wnt to check it out.
GeraldRice   12-14-2006, 05:20 PM
I've seen pieces but it's been great what I caught. Peter Krause (Det. Joe Miller) is a pretty good actor. I think it's more the script than I think his acting about his daughter. He seems determined to find her, but not so much in a rush to do it at times. I think crowbarring in the romance between him and Julianna Marguiles' character is part of the problem.

It actually has a few really good scares in it (like the first time they go to room 9) and I really enjoyed the hospital patient's use of the bus ticket and Joe's persistence. This is going in the netflix queue as soon as they have it available to reserve.

They passed an old woman who was just opening the door of a brown Cadillac. An old man was already sitting in the passenger seat. The car had a personalized plate with the letters “J-U-S-P-R-A-Y”.
“That stuff work?” Israel said to her.
“‘Scuse me?” the little old woman said, clutching her keys.
“The spray. Does it keep them away?”
“Keep who away?” She looked confused.
“I gotcha.” Israel gave her a conspiratorial wink.

www.feelmyghost.webs.com
Auskar   12-15-2006, 12:41 AM
Don't watch it.

You have a strange premise that goes on for almost six hours where you don't know what is going to happen next, which can be kind of interesting but eventually seems repetitive...

...and then it is over. No true climax, deneoument, or resolution. It just ends.
GeraldRice   12-15-2006, 11:44 AM
I think they might be angling to turn this into a series, that's why. And there is a denouement.

They passed an old woman who was just opening the door of a brown Cadillac. An old man was already sitting in the passenger seat. The car had a personalized plate with the letters “J-U-S-P-R-A-Y”.
“That stuff work?” Israel said to her.
“‘Scuse me?” the little old woman said, clutching her keys.
“The spray. Does it keep them away?”
“Keep who away?” She looked confused.
“I gotcha.” Israel gave her a conspiratorial wink.

www.feelmyghost.webs.com