Pages (3):    1 2 3
webby   12-16-2006, 09:00 PM
Finally, I can tell the rest of this story...

I actually ordered two copies of The Christmas Thingy; one for myself and one for my best friend who is also a huge FPW fan. We exchanged gifts today and she was completely thrilled with her inscribed Christmas Thingy.

Thanks so much, Paul, for taking time to inscribe the books! My friend and I are both counting our Christmas Thingy among our best gifts ever.

It's Thirteen O'Clock
-------------------------------------
"I said, Hey Senorita - that's astute, I said, why don't we get together and call ourselves an institute?" --Paul Simon
-------------------------------------
"In the final analysis, the last line of defense in support of freedom and the Constitution consists of the people themselves." -- Ron Paul

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Silverfish   12-27-2006, 11:52 PM
Got my Thingy today! What a good story. Better late than never.

Stephanie

Abe's raised eyebrows caused furrows in his extended forehead. "Five in twelve hours?"
"Oh, and like you've never had a cranky day?"
cobalt   12-05-2007, 11:11 AM
Since it is the Christmas season............

I read "The Christmas Thingy" to our grandson Kayden last night. He had it last year, but wasn't as interested as he was this year. When I finished the story, I was greeted with, "again please!" A new tradition for the holidays.....we'll read the story again and again. Thanks Paul, "Gammie" has something really special here.

EWMAN
Pages (3):    1 2 3