Pages (2): 1 2   
mitch   12-01-2006, 09:32 PM
I realize the gunnies are gonna give me hell for this, but I loved the Semmerling, it was just so damn cool. Maybe it's not the most practical gun, but come on, who doesn't wanna see it back?
KRW   12-01-2006, 10:18 PM
mitch Wrote:I realize the gunnies are gonna give me hell for this, but I loved the Semmerling, it was just so damn cool. Maybe it's not the most practical gun, but come on, who doesn't wanna see it back?

I'd love to see it back, but the problem comes when they start putting crimes together that used the same gun. It's better for Jack to switch pistols every once in awhile. If he ever gets busted, it'll be bad enough without them linking him to most of his fix-its. For the same reason, he can't keep it around for nostalgia either.
ccosborne3   12-01-2006, 11:20 PM
Count me in. I always loved the worlds smallest .45.
webby   12-01-2006, 11:41 PM
KRW Wrote:I'd love to see it back, but the problem comes when they start putting crimes together that used the same gun. It's better for Jack to switch pistols every once in awhile. If he ever gets busted, it'll be bad enough without them linking him to most of his fix-its. For the same reason, he can't keep it around for nostalgia either.

You're right of course, but I still want to see that Semmerling again. :p

It's probably been long enough now without it. Besides, they'd have to catch Jack first....

It's Thirteen O'Clock
-------------------------------------
"I said, Hey Senorita - that's astute, I said, why don't we get together and call ourselves an institute?" --Paul Simon
-------------------------------------
"In the final analysis, the last line of defense in support of freedom and the Constitution consists of the people themselves." -- Ron Paul

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
mitch   12-02-2006, 02:16 AM
KRW Wrote:I'd love to see it back, but the problem comes when they start putting crimes together that used the same gun. It's better for Jack to switch pistols every once in awhile. If he ever gets busted, it'll be bad enough without them linking him to most of his fix-its. For the same reason, he can't keep it around for nostalgia either.
ur right, I just love the Semmerling
Dr. Trilobite   12-02-2006, 02:54 AM
I'd rather he just use whatever gun is necessary. Having a trademark weapon always seemed a bit out of character to me.
mitch   12-02-2006, 02:57 AM
Dr. Trilobite Wrote:I'd rather he just use whatever gun is necessary. Having a trademark weapon always seemed a bit out of character to me.
To me, it's kind of like all the "neat stuff" in his apartment...despite his efforts to blend in, Jack's definitely got his own style
law dawg   12-02-2006, 03:25 AM
mitch Wrote:To me, it's kind of like all the "neat stuff" in his apartment...despite his efforts to blend in, Jack's definitely got his own style
True, but he's a pro first and foremost with a job to do.

You use the right tool for the job, and a compromised tool is just unsat.
Maggers   12-02-2006, 02:13 PM
law dawg Wrote:True, but he's a pro first and foremost with a job to do.

You use the right tool for the job, and a compromised tool is just unsat.

Law Dawg, I've been meaning to tell you, I LOVE your new avatar. Very you, I think. Wink

Reading is freedom.
The mind soars, no earthly cares,
no limitations.
A Maggers Haiku, 2005

Years ago my mother used to say to me... "In this world, Elwood, you can be oh so smart or oh so pleasant."
Well, for years I was smart.
I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me.

Elwood P. Dowd

law dawg   12-02-2006, 04:54 PM
Maggers Wrote:Law Dawg, I've been meaning to tell you, I LOVE your new avatar. Very you, I think. Wink
Woah, momma.
Smile
Pages (2): 1 2