Pages (5):    1 2 3 4 5
Noelie   11-03-2006, 04:37 PM
webby Wrote:You are so right and we were so wrong! Humblest apologies. Sad

I've edited my posts on this aspect to include the warning.

Same, I'm soooo sorry. Sad

How many vikings does it take to change a light bulb?

None. The light from the burning monastery is more than sufficient.

May the Norse be with you.

EWMAN, Jr.
Silverfish   11-04-2006, 12:15 AM
Thanks Noelie and Webby, but I'm not so pissed, since I'm 3/4 of the way through it. I was thinking about everyone else...I mean it's only been 6 weeks since the book came out to the general public. I know this site gets a lot of traffic, and not everyone has read all of FPW.

I did find out how The Keep ended before I even bought the comics and read the book. Someone on here spoiled it, but (of course) I had to read them anyways. I guess I was just thinking of that experience.

Thanks for fixing your posts to include spoiler warnings.

Stephanie

Abe's raised eyebrows caused furrows in his extended forehead. "Five in twelve hours?"
"Oh, and like you've never had a cranky day?"
cobalt   11-04-2006, 12:18 AM
Silverfish Wrote:
Thanks Noelie and Webby, but I'm not so pissed, since I'm 3/4 of the way through it. I was thinking about everyone else...I mean it's only been 6 weeks since the book came out to the general public. I know this site gets a lot of traffic, and not everyone has read all of FPW.

I did find out how The Keep ended before I even bought the comics and read the book. Someone on here spoiled it, but (of course) I had to read them anyways. I guess I was just thinking of that experience.

Thanks for fixing your posts to include spoiler warnings.

Stephanie
OMG!!! :eek: Did I help spoil things for you as well? I'm sooooo sorry!

EWMAN
Silverfish   11-04-2006, 12:26 AM
cobalt79 Wrote:OMG!!! :eek: Did I help spoil things for you as well? I'm sooooo sorry!

Harbingers Spoilers!

Yeah, now that I go back and read your post, I guess you kind of did. But the first time I read it, I thought you were talking about the first time she almost got hit when she was alone. Now that I think about it, you were probably talking about the time outside the deli. I just hadn't gotten to that part yet. (I read some more at work today.)

But like I said earlier, not a big deal. I kind of know that I will run into spoilers by mistake on a board like this. I've read quite a bit of Paul's books though, so I don't get spoiled very often. It was just that this time was so unexpected.

Stephanie

Abe's raised eyebrows caused furrows in his extended forehead. "Five in twelve hours?"
"Oh, and like you've never had a cranky day?"
Pages (5):    1 2 3 4 5