Mark S.   11-02-2006, 03:30 PM
I'm sure this has been answered somewhere on the board already, but I couldn't find it. So here goes:

Is the revised Nightworld out on the shelves now, or is FPW still working on the revised version for publication in the near future?
webby   11-02-2006, 03:36 PM
Mark S. Wrote:I'm sure this has been answered somewhere on the board already, but I couldn't find it. So here goes:

Is the revised Nightworld out on the shelves now, or is FPW still working on the revised version for publication in the near future?

It's finished and available in signed, numbered, limited edition from Borderlands Press. Looks like their web site is temporarily down for revision, but there is a toll free number on the one page that comes up.

You could also keep an eye out for it on eBay. Might turn up - who knows?

I haven't seen anything on when it will be released as a trade hardcover. Maybe someone else has that info???

It's Thirteen O'Clock
-------------------------------------
"I said, Hey Senorita - that's astute, I said, why don't we get together and call ourselves an institute?" --Paul Simon
-------------------------------------
"In the final analysis, the last line of defense in support of freedom and the Constitution consists of the people themselves." -- Ron Paul

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]