cobalt   10-10-2006, 11:15 PM
I just found out the Scream Awards is on Spike TV as we speak. Lots of gore if anyone is interested. eewwww!

EWMAN
Medusa   10-10-2006, 11:26 PM
Oh crap! Was that on tonight? I wanted to watch that! I hope they show an encore.
cobalt   10-10-2006, 11:40 PM
Medusa Wrote:Oh crap! Was that on tonight? I wanted to watch that! I hope they show an encore.
I think they do have re-broadcasts. Most vile villain is on now....the winner's name was brought out on a finger by a crow....neat!

EWMAN
jimbow8   10-10-2006, 11:56 PM
I watched two of the awards and that was enough for me. I'm sick of awards shows.

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. ... The piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.
~ Howard Phillips Lovecraft
The Mad American   10-11-2006, 11:22 AM
jimbow8 Wrote:I watched two of the awards and that was enough for me. I'm sick of awards shows.

I had almost the exact same reaction Jimbow. Lasted about 10-15 minutes before it completely lost me.

"No other success can compensate for failure in the home." D.O. McKay

"Never raise your hand to your kids. It leaves your groin unprotected."
~ Red Buttons

Too literal? I'm sorry you feel I have a Literal Agenda!

cobalt   10-11-2006, 11:29 AM
I'm one of "those" that does two things at once. 'Puter and TV, reading and TV....watched for around 15 minutes now and then and then lost interest.

EWMAN
jimbow8   10-11-2006, 12:00 PM
cobalt79 Wrote:I'm one of "those" that does two things at once. 'Puter and TV, reading and TV....watched for around 15 minutes now and then and then lost interest.
That's what I was doing too. But that show seemed to glory in all the things that I DISlike about the current state of horror. Sad

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. ... The piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.
~ Howard Phillips Lovecraft
Scott Miller   10-11-2006, 12:06 PM
jimbow8 Wrote:That's what I was doing too. But that show seemed to glory in all the things that I DISlike about the current state of horror. Sad

I'm hearing a Bon Jovi song: "You give horror a bad name."

Scott

Jesus died for your sins, get your money's worth. Chad Daniels