GeraldRice   09-19-2006, 10:07 AM
Has anyone seen this show? I was up at 3 in the morning last Saturday when it came on. I was turned off by the name, but wow I'm glad I stayed tuned in.

In a dark future wasteland, the cities have fallen, primordial beasts have reclaimed the globe and thieves and savages populate sparse, dirty towns. Korgoth emerges from the frozen north, and his merciless savagery may be his only key to survival. Korgoth of Barbaria is an animated fantasy-action-adventure-comedy from Aaron Springer.

I don't know if it's a one-shot or an ongoing series but it is great. If it gets rebroadcast I suggest you all check it out. Springer was a writer for Spongebob Squarepants and the animators used to do Rugrats.

They passed an old woman who was just opening the door of a brown Cadillac. An old man was already sitting in the passenger seat. The car had a personalized plate with the letters “J-U-S-P-R-A-Y”.
“That stuff work?” Israel said to her.
“‘Scuse me?” the little old woman said, clutching her keys.
“The spray. Does it keep them away?”
“Keep who away?” She looked confused.
“I gotcha.” Israel gave her a conspiratorial wink.

www.feelmyghost.webs.com
Medusa   09-21-2006, 09:54 AM
My son had this on the other night. I thought it looked like something from the old "Heavy Metal" movie. It was gory but I've seen anime with worse. I actually watched it.