Phil   06-23-2004, 07:30 AM
I don't fool around with online ordering and all that. when will I be able to find this thing at barnes & noble?
Ken Valentine   06-23-2004, 07:48 AM
Phil Wrote:I don't fool around with online ordering and all that. when will I be able to find this thing at barnes & noble?

I gather it's sometime around November.

Ken V.
Tyson   06-24-2004, 09:51 PM
Ken Valentine Wrote:I gather it's sometime around November.

Ken V.

Ken, Will that be released in HB or only PB?
Dave   06-25-2004, 06:13 AM
Tyson Wrote:Ken, Will that be released in HB or only PB?

HB in November. PB some time next year perhaps.

Dave
Susan   06-25-2004, 11:21 AM

Tyson, I love your Avatar! I want one!!

Susan (experiencing Avatar envy)

FPW Stores:
A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world. ~ Oscar Wilde

Insanity in individuals is something rare -- but in groups, parties, nations, and epochs it is the rule.~Nietzche
Ken Valentine   06-26-2004, 12:14 PM

That's in hard cover. I stopped in to the local B & N looking for something else, and asked about Crisscross wanting to see the dust cover on the mass produced edition. The lady showed me the cover on the computer and said it would be out in November.

The cover is nowhere near as intriguing as the limited edition.

Ken V.
Biggles   06-26-2004, 12:32 PM
Ken Valentine Wrote:That's in hard cover. I stopped in to the local B & N looking for something else, and asked about Crisscross wanting to see the dust cover on the mass produced edition. The lady showed me the cover on the computer and said it would be out in November.

The cover is nowhere near as intriguing as the limited edition.

Ken V.

Has everyone here (at least in the US) who ordered the Crisscross limited numbered edition received theirs? I thought I had ordered it from Gauntlet (or maybe Shocklines) but I haven't received it yet, so now I'm wondering if I forgot to, but I forget whether I remembered to, and if I forgot to remember, then I'd better remember to order one before I forget again. :confused:

http://www.northernindianacriminaldefense.com

"I don't always carry a pistol, but when I do, I prefer an East German Makarov"
Ken Valentine   06-26-2004, 12:50 PM
Biggles Wrote:Has everyone here (at least in the US) who ordered the Crisscross limited numbered edition received theirs? I thought I had ordered it from Gauntlet (or maybe Shocklines) but I haven't received it yet, so now I'm wondering if I forgot to, but I forget whether I remembered to, and if I forgot to remember, then I'd better remember to order one before I forget again. :confused:

I received mine sometime in late April or early May.

Ken V.
Tyson   07-03-2004, 09:49 PM
Susan Wrote:Tyson, I love your Avatar! I want one!!

Susan (experiencing Avatar envy)

I found this about 6 years ago, right when I got online. It's just a cool gif that I saved. When I saw what some people were using on the board, I pulled it out. I think it's pretty cool.