Pages (2):    1 2
cobalt   09-17-2006, 05:32 PM
Thanks!, now I'll have another FPW gem for my collection. Cool

EWMAN
Marc   09-29-2006, 10:36 AM
The DVD has been authored and sent out to the filmmakers and Paul for approval. As soon as I hear back from them all, barring any changes, the final DVD should go out for duplication by the end of the first week of Oct. Once I get the final packaged proof (about a week later) and if everything is as it should be the DVD will be made available mid-Oct.
Dave   09-29-2006, 02:02 PM
Marc B. Wrote:The DVD has been authored and sent out to the filmmakers and Paul for approval. As soon as I hear back from them all, barring any changes, the final DVD should go out for duplication by the end of the first week of Oct. Once I get the final packaged proof (about a week later) and if everything is as it should be the DVD will be made available mid-Oct.
Hey Marc,

I got the DVD yesterday, I'll be checking it out tonight and will let you know over the weekend.

Can't wait to see your new cut of Traps.

Dave
Dave F   09-29-2006, 03:30 PM
Dave Wrote:Hey Marc,

I got the DVD yesterday, I'll be checking it out tonight and will let you know over the weekend.

Can't wait to see your new cut of Traps.

Dave

As another Brit - where did you get it from - did you manage to get a PAL version (my DVD isn't multi region :mad: )

Cheers

Another Britsh Dave

The artist formally known as Britfan
Marc   09-29-2006, 03:42 PM
Britfan Wrote:As another Brit - where did you get it from - did you manage to get a PAL version (my DVD isn't multi region :mad: )

Dave is the director of Lipidleggin' so he got a "proof" copy to verify he is satisfied with the DVD.

I thought virtually all DVD players in the UK came with a conversion to play NTSC DVD's?
Dave F   09-29-2006, 04:20 PM
Marc B. Wrote:Dave is the director of Lipidleggin' so he got a "proof" copy to verify he is satisfied with the DVD.

I thought virtually all DVD players in the UK came with a conversion to play NTSC DVD's?

My old one did, then I "updated" to a new one with a surround sound system, and according to the web this one is a bitch to make it multi regional

There's progress for you.

The artist formally known as Britfan
Dave   10-02-2006, 09:59 AM
Britfan Wrote:My old one did, then I "updated" to a new one with a surround sound system, and according to the web this one is a bitch to make it multi regional

There's progress for you.
On the plus side, the DVD is Region 0, so playable in any DVD player around the world, the NTSC to PAL conversion is a regular feature independent of the Region and should be okay.

On the negative side, due to my desire to try a few festivals in the UK I don't want it for sale directly in the UK, yet (sorry). So you will have to order it from someone like Shocklines, who will deliver it Internationally.

Cheers

Dave

PS if it does get into a festival here then I'll be sure to let everyone know, especially my fellow British peeps.
Marc   10-09-2006, 11:10 AM
Okay... the DVD has been finalized and will be going out tomorrow for duplication. Remember, if you pre-order through Shocklines you can get it autographed by Paul. The DVD is only $13.99 and a real bargain considering what you get! Three short films based on Paul's work. Newly edited versions of "Foet" and "Traps", the never before released "Lipidleggin'", behind the scenes photos and videos, storyboards and commentary.
ShadowLord   10-09-2006, 12:05 PM
Thanks for posting this link -- I am very interested in this DVD and have sent off an email to spinmatt@aol.com requesting the details for shipping to Canada.

ShadowLord

I will say this one line in the Shocklines site was the CLINCHER for wanting to buy a copy..
"Our copies will be autographed by author F. Paul Wilson"

That really caught my eye -- get the old pen ready FPW...
(CRAP now I realized I may need two copies -- one to keep and one to watch)
This post was last modified: 10-09-2006, 12:07 PM by ShadowLord.
Pages (2):    1 2