Pages (5):    1 2 3 4 5   
Bluesman Mike Lindner   09-17-2006, 10:45 PM
Kenji Wrote:Yeah, I remember that. I'm glad I don't need glasses.:p

Did you see the TWILIGHT ZONE movie, Kenji?
Kenji   09-17-2006, 11:06 PM
Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:Did you see the TWILIGHT ZONE movie, Kenji?

Yes, I saw that movie. After I saw that movie in a theatre, I watched original "The Twilight Zone" on TV (rerun, of course). Then I watched Burgess Merideth's bookworm episode. At that time, I understood Dan Aykroyd and Albert Brooks's conversation in the movie. Wink

By the way, I like John Lithgow's episode in the movie. I jumped up from seat in a theatre! :eek:
Bluesman Mike Lindner   09-18-2006, 06:57 PM
Kenji Wrote:Yes, I saw that movie. After I saw that movie in a theatre, I watched original "The Twilight Zone" on TV (rerun, of course). Then I watched Burgess Merideth's bookworm episode. At that time, I understood Dan Aykroyd and Albert Brooks's conversation in the movie. Wink

By the way, I like John Lithgow's episode in the movie. I jumped up from seat in a theatre! :eek:

That was NIGHTMARE AT 20,000 FEET? Lithgow was good, no question, but I think the original with William Shatner was better.
KRW   09-18-2006, 08:46 PM
Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:That was NIGHTMARE AT 20,000 FEET? Lithgow was good, no question, but I think the original with William Shatner was better.

I like the one with Shatner, when him and his girl stop in this little restaurant and their is a fortune telling machine on their table, that actually tells the future.
Sigokat   09-19-2006, 01:32 AM
KRW Wrote:I like the one with Shatner, when him and his girl stop in this little restaurant and their is a fortune telling machine on their table, that actually tells the future.

I believe that episode is called Nick of Time

yeah that is a good one too...creepy

Major K

"He guards the sleep of his pauper master as if he were a Prince." George Graham Vest

"We are alone, absolutely alone on this chance planet: and, amid all the forms of life that surround us, not one, excepting the dog, has made an alliance with us." - Maurice Maeterlinck
Kenji   09-19-2006, 09:43 AM
Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:That was NIGHTMARE AT 20,000 FEET? Lithgow was good, no question, but I think the original with William Shatner was better.

Yes, it's "NIGHTMARE AT 20,000 FEET". That Gremlin on wing was creepy! But the little girl with doll in front of seat of him annoyed me. That girl is real monster! :eek: :p
Kenji   09-19-2006, 09:46 AM
KRW Wrote:I like the one with Shatner, when him and his girl stop in this little restaurant and their is a fortune telling machine on their table, that actually tells the future.

I saw that episode. Because of the machine, he couldn't leave the restaurant. That was very funny episode.Big Grin
Kenji   09-19-2006, 09:51 AM
sigokat Wrote:I believe that episode is called Nick of Time

yeah that is a good one too...creepy

By the way, I still don't know the meaning of that title. What is "Nick"? In the same title, I saw Johnny Depp and Christopher Walken's suspense movie....
Sigokat   09-19-2006, 10:02 AM
Kenji Wrote:By the way, I still don't know the meaning of that title. What is "Nick"? In the same title, I saw Johnny Depp and Christopher Walken's suspense movie....

mmmm, that's tough to explain. Its a common phrase in America meaning. It means something like you just completed a task or something just in time or right before it was due or arrived.

Like, "Youjust caught the train in the nick of time." Meaning you just made it on the train before it left.

Understand? Sorry, not the best explaination, but I hope it helps.

Major K

"He guards the sleep of his pauper master as if he were a Prince." George Graham Vest

"We are alone, absolutely alone on this chance planet: and, amid all the forms of life that surround us, not one, excepting the dog, has made an alliance with us." - Maurice Maeterlinck
Kenji   09-19-2006, 10:12 AM
sigokat Wrote:mmmm, that's tough to explain. Its a common phrase in America meaning. It means something like you just completed a task or something just in time or right before it was due or arrived.

Like, "Youjust caught the train in the nick of time." Meaning you just made it on the train before it left.

Understand? Sorry, not the best explaination, but I hope it helps.

Thanks, sigokat. I understood.
Pages (5):    1 2 3 4 5