eddieo396   09-01-2006, 03:19 PM
Hi fellow fpw fans i just started reading the books and they have totally blown me away. While browsing at borders in ft lee nj i ran into the book the tomb and it was great. I especially was looking for a new york city hero since i grew up in the city and the repairman fit the bill. i am curoius mr wilson grew up in new jersey how did he become so familiar with nyc and its ntracacies. Did he do additional research or did her spend time living in new york. I would love an answer from fpw. if possible.

i finished the tomb, than the keep which was really creepy, than legacies . now i am on conspiracies and its great. being a conspiracy buff makes it even more interesting. well thanks again for your faq info and other stuff on the site
This post was last modified: 09-01-2006, 05:41 PM by eddieo396.
Scott Miller   09-01-2006, 04:48 PM
eddieo396 Wrote:Hi fellow fpw fans i just started reading the books and they have totally blown me away. While browsing at borders in ft lee nj i ran into the book the tomb and it was great. I especially was looking for a new york city hero since i grew up in the city and the repairman fit the bill. i am curoius mr wilson grew up in new jersey how did he become so familiar with new yor cit and its intracacies. Did he dio additional research or did her spend time living in new york. I would love an answer from fpw. if possible.

Welcome eddieo, I'm not FPW but I have been on the board for awhile now and I believe the short answer to your question is that he went to school in NYC. If you stick around FPW will respond to your posts.

Scott

Jesus died for your sins, get your money's worth. Chad Daniels
Kenji   09-01-2006, 08:01 PM
eddieo396 Wrote:Hi fellow fpw fans i just started reading the books and they have totally blown me away. While browsing at borders in ft lee nj i ran into the book the tomb and it was great. I especially was looking for a new york city hero since i grew up in the city and the repairman fit the bill. i am curoius mr wilson grew up in new jersey how did he become so familiar with nyc and its ntracacies. Did he do additional research or did her spend time living in new york. I would love an answer from fpw. if possible.

i finished the tomb, than the keep which was really creepy, than legacies . now i am on conspiracies and its great. being a conspiracy buff makes it even more interesting. well thanks again for your faq info and other stuff on the site

Welcome to the board, eddieo.

Perhaps, you'll get that answer in Repairman Jack YA novels.
acfrogg   09-02-2006, 06:50 AM
Welcome, I'm new to the forum and FPW as well. A fun new worldBig Grin
fpw   09-02-2006, 09:39 AM
eddieo396 Wrote:i am curoius mr wilson grew up in new jersey how did he become so familiar with nyc and its ntracacies. Did he do additional research or did her spend time living in new york. I would love an answer from fpw. if possible.

[SIZE="3"]I went to high school at Xavier on w. 16th Street and used to wander the city. By the time I graduated I had a good working knowledge of its ways -- knew where to get fireworks (illegal) in Chinatown, how to get a beer at McSorley's, where to find old SF books on The Bowery, the best pawn shops for musical instruments (I built my drum kit that way), etc.[/SIZE]

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
eddieo396   09-02-2006, 11:46 AM
hi fpw thanks for info i went to power memorial on w 61st . i didnt really like it it was an all boys school.
Jamo   09-02-2006, 01:10 PM
Hey eddie. Welcome to the board!

"Dem ago call a war a holy war...but if a war is holy....what unholy stands for?
(Gentleman)

Visit my private Portfolio on www.manufolio.de