Pages (2): 1 2   
cobalt   08-31-2006, 09:35 PM
Cobalt asking a dumb question that has probably been asked before. I just purchased and received the books from "The LaNague " group. All are in pristine shape by the way!! Which is the proper order to read them in?

EWMAN
Lisa   08-31-2006, 09:46 PM
cobalt79 Wrote:Cobalt asking a dumb question that has probably been asked before. I just purchased and received the books from "The LaNague " group. All are in pristine shape by the way!! Which is the proper order to read them in?

I would read them in the order written:

HEALER
WHEELS WITHIN WHEELS
AN ENEMY OF THE STATE

Lisa
cobalt   08-31-2006, 09:50 PM
Oh thank-you. Smile

EWMAN
KRW   08-31-2006, 10:48 PM
Lisa Wrote:I would read them in the order written:

HEALER
WHEELS WITHIN WHEELS
AN ENEMY OF THE STATE

Lisa

Lisa has the correct order(damn that hurtWink ), but I read them in exactly the opposite order. I loved them all and, to me, it didn't matter much.
fpw   08-31-2006, 11:23 PM
cobalt79 Wrote:Cobalt asking a dumb question that has probably been asked before. I just purchased and received the books from "The LaNague " group. All are in pristine shape by the way!! Which is the proper order to read them in?

[SIZE="3"]If they're the new trade paperbacks, they're numbered on the spine.

Pace, Lisa, but I'd read them in chronological order:

AEOTS
HEALER[/SIZE]

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
Lisa   08-31-2006, 11:58 PM
Oh, Effy. It turns me on when you disagree with me. But I would still recommend reading them in the order written, unless you are already familiar with the LaNague plots and characters. As a reader going in cold, they make more sense that way. My way. The ONLY way.

*runs away before FPW can kick her*

Lisa
Weatherford   09-02-2006, 05:48 PM
Oh, gee, why not just buy the all-in-one volume, called The LaNague Chronicles and read them that way (chronologically with Healer interspersed....) That way, you get the best of all worlds!

:p Big Grin

(aside from the fact that now, as a member of this BB, you must own duplicates of each title.... :p )
cobalt   09-02-2006, 06:58 PM
Now I'm sooooooooooooooooo confused! :confused: Do I listen to the "Man" or the Queen??? :confused:

By the way, they are the new trade paperbacks, but larger. Like a hardcover size.
This post was last modified: 09-02-2006, 07:02 PM by cobalt.

EWMAN
Lisa   09-03-2006, 01:05 AM
cobalt79 Wrote:Now I'm sooooooooooooooooo confused! :confused: Do I listen to the "Man" or the Queen??? :confused:

Really, I don't think it matters that much. Wink Either way should be fine.

I have those trade paperbacks too. They are nifty!

Lisa
Bluesman Mike Lindner   09-03-2006, 08:33 PM
cobalt79 Wrote:Now I'm sooooooooooooooooo confused! :confused: Do I listen to the "Man" or the Queen??? :confused:

By the way, they are the new trade paperbacks, but larger. Like a hardcover size.

cabalt, hard question, man or queen, everybody say one or other, little mike different, say other or one!
Pages (2): 1 2