Dave   08-24-2006, 07:09 AM
A couple of training videos created for a Microsoft UK conference, or some such. Quite long, but very funny.

Microsoft Office 1

Dave
hford713   08-24-2006, 08:56 AM
Dave Wrote:A couple of training videos created for a Microsoft UK conference, or some such. Quite long, but very funny.

Microsoft Office 1

Dave
Thanks for that!

Ah... BBC's "Office", to me, was [and still is] the most brilliant program I've ever seen (w/ "Curb" a close second.)

When it ended (season 2.5), I actually wept. Not because it was nice to see everything end on a touching note, but simply because it was OVER. Had nothing to look forward to. (Still waiting for Extras to show up on DVD.)
Kenji   08-24-2006, 10:05 AM
I also Office(UK) fan!Big Grin

I like Christmass party episode.
ccosborne3   08-24-2006, 09:40 PM
Anybody know if The Office UK is televised in the states. I loved Extras (wish there were more than six episodes) and wouldn't mind giving it a shot.
Scott Miller   08-24-2006, 09:57 PM
ccosborne3 Wrote:Anybody know if The Office UK is televised in the states. I loved Extras (wish there were more than six episodes) and wouldn't mind giving it a shot.

If it is, it will be on your BBC channel. I just rented the first season so I know it is available that way.

Scott

Jesus died for your sins, get your money's worth. Chad Daniels
ccosborne3   08-24-2006, 10:03 PM
I'll save all the trouble and buy it sight unseen. I hate being dependent on a broadcast schedule.

Anybody know when Extras season 2 is going to show up?
Dave   08-25-2006, 07:36 AM
ccosborne3 Wrote:Anybody know when Extras season 2 is going to show up?
They're in pre-production now, the guests were announced recently.

For the life of me I can't recall who they are...

Dave