Buatha   07-30-2006, 01:49 AM
Forgive me if this has been asked before, but are the other Adversary Cycle books going to be reprinted in paperback form?

I know about the recently released limited edition hardcovers, but $60 for each book was a bit rich for my blood. So, I don't want to have to search the Internet high and low for the out of print copies if I know that they'll eventually be released in paperbacks.
Marc   07-30-2006, 04:21 AM
Buatha Wrote:Forgive me if this has been asked before, but are the other Adversary Cycle books going to be reprinted in paperback form?

Both "The Keep" and "The Tomb" are being re-released soon as bargain books at $4.99 a pop if memory serves. Paul has mentioned he is holding off on "Nightworld" which is the final book in the cycle. As for "The Touch", "Reborn" and "Reprisal" I don't remember anything being mentioned. I can only assume they will be reprinted. Anyone?
Buatha   08-02-2006, 01:42 AM
So, I don't understand why they're going to re-release The Keep, which is the first book in the series, yet announce no plans to reprint the other books in the series. I mean, why generate interest in a series when you won't be able to easily find the rest the other books in print?
Keith the Elder   08-02-2006, 09:55 AM
Buatha Wrote:So, I don't understand why they're going to re-release The Keep, which is the first book in the series, yet announce no plans to reprint the other books in the series. I mean, why generate interest in a series when you won't be able to easily find the rest the other books in print?

This is sound reasoning. Therefore I believe they will be forthcoming.

"Think for yourself and question authority" Leary

By the way, How are things in your town?