Jamo   07-27-2006, 04:05 PM
Hey!

Does anyone now the serie "Scrubs"?

I love it! I really love it Big Grin

I have every relay/scale (dont know which is right) of it at home, and i would guess seen it about 8 times....great!

But in germany they havent send the end of the 3rd relay/scale!!! Only in austria, but thats nearly no difference for me Big Grin

I heard in USA they have sent the 5th scale/relay, so I have something I can wait for Big Grin

cya

edit: oh, i looked up in a dictionnarie...the word i searched was "season/series", for scale/relay
This post was last modified: 07-27-2006, 04:13 PM by Jamo.
Biggles   07-27-2006, 04:22 PM
Jamo Wrote:Hey!

Does anyone now the serie "Scrubs"?

I love it! I really love it Big Grin

I have every relay/scale (dont know which is right) of it at home, and i would guess seen it about 8 times....great!

But in germany they havent send the end of the 3rd relay/scale!!! Only in austria, but thats nearly no difference for me Big Grin

I heard in USA they have sent the 5th scale/relay, so I have something I can wait for Big Grin

cya

edit: oh, i looked up in a dictionnarie...the word i searched was "season/series", for scale/relay

My son started me on Scrubs last year. They have finished 5 seasons and the first three are out on DVD in the US.

http://www.northernindianacriminaldefense.com

"I don't always carry a pistol, but when I do, I prefer an East German Makarov"
Jamo   07-27-2006, 04:24 PM
and?

(One question, is it possible to say: "How do u find it?" in english? or do we just say that in germany?)

Whats your opinion about it, is what I want to say ^^ or better...ask
Biggles   07-27-2006, 07:53 PM
Jamo Wrote:and?

(One question, is it possible to say: "How do u find it?" in english? or do we just say that in germany?)

Whats your opinion about it, is what I want to say ^^ or better...ask

That expression can be used, but "How did you like it?" is more common. I love the show; it's the only series on broadcast TV that I watch.

http://www.northernindianacriminaldefense.com

"I don't always carry a pistol, but when I do, I prefer an East German Makarov"
Jamo   07-28-2006, 09:19 AM
Thx for the explanation Wink

I like the quote:

JD: "Can u imagine the feeling, being together with a women and NOT thinking about sex?"

Turk: "Huh?! No, i don't understand"

Big Grin Big Grin