Pages (2): 1 2   
tooleman   07-05-2006, 05:39 PM
Neil the Anarchist would be interesting to have for a neighbor, I’d like hear more from and Milk Dud.

While waiting for the Adversary Cycle to arrive, I was flipping through my 1984 paperback published by Berkley of the Tomb and came across Jack describing Neil, had to laugh.

tooleman
Ken Valentine   07-05-2006, 08:22 PM
tooleman Wrote:Neil the Anarchist would be interesting to have for a neighbor, I’d like hear more from and Milk Dud.

While waiting for the Adversary Cycle to arrive, I was flipping through my 1984 paperback published by Berkley of the Tomb and came across Jack describing Neil, had to laugh.

The real Neil The Anarchist is a very interesting individual. I've known him for over 25 years, and if I can find a suitable property, he will be a neighbor.

Ken V.
fpw   07-05-2006, 09:42 PM
Ken Valentine Wrote:The real Neil The Anarchist is a very interesting individual. I've known him for over 25 years, and if I can find a suitable property, he will be a neighbor.

Ken V.

[SIZE="3"]He's a good guy, and would make a good neighbor. Ghod help any home invaders in that neighborhood.[/SIZE]

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
BrettM   07-05-2006, 10:04 PM
Ken Valentine Wrote:The real Neil The Anarchist is a very interesting individual. I've known him for over 25 years, and if I can find a suitable property, he will be a neighbor.
You would actually move to Coloradostan?? Well, I guess it would be an improvement over CA. Somehow I had you figured as signing on with Boston T. for Wyoming. Smile

Brett

*SLMW 1.0* No animals were harmed in the production of this message.
Ken Valentine   07-06-2006, 12:13 AM
fpw Wrote:[SIZE="3"]He's a good guy, and would make a good neighbor. Ghod help any home invaders in that neighborhood.[/SIZE]

Definitely!

Ken V.
Ken Valentine   07-06-2006, 12:23 AM
BrettM Wrote:You would actually move to Coloradostan?? Well, I guess it would be an improvement over CA. Somehow I had you figured as signing on with Boston T. for Wyoming. Smile

That's Boston Creme Party. Big Grin

And yes, it's definitely an improvement over living in Absurdistan.

I grew up in Colorado, and like the area around Fnord Collins. The property I'm considering right now is outside the city limits and -- depending on the cost -- I may very well be able to build an underground shooting range.

Some places in Wyoming are kinda nice, but as my father used to say, "If you saddle a horse in Wyoming, you need two blankets; one to put under the saddle, and the other to wrap around its butt to keep the bit from blowing out of its mouth."

Also, much of Wyoming is so dry that even the Jackrabbits carry canteens.

Ken V.
tooleman   07-06-2006, 04:17 PM
fpw Wrote:[SIZE="3"]He's a good guy, and would make a good neighbor. Ghod help any home invaders in that neighborhood.[/SIZE]

I’m thinking he must be alright; Jack likes him. Wasn’t the generator on the roof his idea?

JO

tooleman
Ken Valentine   07-06-2006, 10:14 PM
tooleman Wrote:I’m thinking he must be alright; Jack likes him. Wasn’t the generator on the roof his idea?

JO

No. It was his flag pole though.

Here's his web page:

http://www.lneilsmith.org/
Ken V.
KRW   07-06-2006, 11:02 PM
Ken Valentine Wrote:No. It was his flag pole though.

Here's his web page:

http://www.lneilsmith.org/
Ken V.

Is this the Neil in "The Tomb", or a parady? Just curious, ya know!Cool

Ken
tooleman   07-06-2006, 11:10 PM
KRW Wrote:Is this the Neil in "The Tomb", or a parady? Just curious, ya know!Cool

Ken
Neil in the Tomb, with the iron flagpole/lance and black flag!

tooleman
Pages (2): 1 2