KRW   07-02-2006, 08:57 PM
I was watching Spiderman for probably the third time when I noticed something that made me LOL! In the scene where Peter Parker is trying to learn how to use his web, I missed a major joke. He keeps shooting it at a crane until he finally catches it. He jumps up onto the ledge of the building he's standing on and swings into a bill board. Did any one catch what was on the billboard?

Ken
Bluesman Mike Lindner   07-02-2006, 09:14 PM
KRW Wrote:I was watching Spiderman for probably the third time when I noticed something that made me LOL! In the scene where Peter Parker is trying to learn how to use his web, I missed a major joke. He keeps shooting it at a crane until he finally catches it. He jumps up onto the ledge of the building he's standing on and swings into a bill board. Did any one catch what was on the billboard?

Ken

Double posts are no capital crime...no hangin' matter. But I didn't catch it, Ken. Give us a LOL, why doncha. A mitzva, as Abe would say.
KRW   07-02-2006, 09:31 PM
Can do! I just wanted to see if anyone knew what I was talking about.
The picture on the billboard was a pic of a car with a woman leaning her head out the window. He slammed right into the windsheild. You know, a bug hits your windsheild? Sometimes I crack myself up!!!!Big Grin

Ken
Bluesman Mike Lindner   07-02-2006, 09:36 PM
KRW Wrote:Can do! I just wanted to see if anyone knew what I was talking about.
The picture on the billboard was a pic of a car with a woman leaning her head out the window. He slammed right into the windsheild. You know, a bug hits your windsheild? Sometimes I crack myself up!!!!Big Grin

Ken

Haw! I wonder how many little "beats" (as Harlan Ellison calls 'em) like that get by us?
KRW   07-02-2006, 09:44 PM
Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:Haw! I wonder how many little "beats" (as Harlan Ellison calls 'em) like that get by us?

Only the ones we don't know about.

Ken
Bluesman Mike Lindner   07-02-2006, 09:48 PM
KRW Wrote:Only the ones we don't know about.

Ken

At me place o' woik, we have books about that. And they're cool to browse through. But the people who spend their time =finding= these things...
KRW   07-02-2006, 10:03 PM
Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:At me place o' woik, we have books about that. And they're cool to browse through. But the people who spend their time =finding= these things...

You're just as guilty as them when it come to FPW's writings, so..........

Ken
Bluesman Mike Lindner   07-02-2006, 10:28 PM
KRW Wrote:You're just as guilty as them when it come to FPW's writings, so..........

Ken

Yeah. You're right.