Pages (4):    1 2 3 4
Yang^Guo   06-28-2006, 02:03 AM
cobalt79 Wrote:That may be true but, the "Reprisal" may shock you. We might need a "Healer".

And welcome to Bruno JJ1 !

Meanwhile, sit back and enjoy the relaxing harmonies of Paw's The Fifth Harmonic.

fpw Wrote:[SIZE="3"]Oh, god, it's another GAME![/SIZE]

Paw I thought the only deity on this forum was you...were you trying to call on yourself?

Should have been "Oh, Paw, it's another GAME!"

Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
IanSF   07-01-2006, 12:28 PM
webby Wrote:That's what I love about this group - we have fun together, argue with each other....
You said it, it's what we Tenants of these hallowed halls do best.
Biggles   07-01-2006, 03:05 PM

Yes I know. They're like a bunch of children. :o It will be quite a "Foet" for me to put up with it.

http://www.northernindianacriminaldefense.com

"I don't always carry a pistol, but when I do, I prefer an East German Makarov"
webby   07-02-2006, 09:41 PM
Biggles Wrote:Yes I know. They're like a bunch of children. :o It will be quite a "Foet" for me to put up with it.

That's kinda harsh, Biggles. I don't have to stay online and take this abuse...I could just log off and play The Sims instead! Wink

It's Thirteen O'Clock
-------------------------------------
"I said, Hey Senorita - that's astute, I said, why don't we get together and call ourselves an institute?" --Paul Simon
"In the final analysis, the last line of defense in support of freedom and the Constitution consists of the people themselves." -- Ron Paul

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
KRW   07-02-2006, 09:48 PM

This is just a "Harbinger" of thigs to come, muwahahahaha!!!

Ken
webby   07-02-2006, 10:25 PM
KRW Wrote:This is just a "Harbinger" of thigs to come, muwahahahaha!!!

Ken

I'm afraid it's really become more of a Freak Show....

It's Thirteen O'Clock
"I said, Hey Senorita - that's astute, I said, why don't we get together and call ourselves an institute?" --Paul Simon
"In the final analysis, the last line of defense in support of freedom and the Constitution consists of the people themselves." -- Ron Paul

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
KRW   07-02-2006, 11:13 PM
webby Wrote:I'm afraid it's really become more of a Freak Show....

But "Freak Show"s are "All the Rage" with the "Tenants" in "The Barrens"! They love the "Faces", especially the one with the "Masque". They would sacrifice their "Tenth Toe" to see it!

Ken
cobalt   07-03-2006, 10:45 PM
KRW Wrote:But "Freak Show"s are "All the Rage" with the "Tenants" in "The Barrens"! They love the "Faces", especially the one with the "Masque". They would sacrifice their "Tenth Toe" to see it!

Ken
Gee Ken, I'm amazed you were able to "Implant" all of those in one post.

EWMAN
Pages (4):    1 2 3 4