Pages (4): 1 2 3 4   
Cylant   06-26-2006, 04:49 PM
I picked up this book almost 20 years ago and couldn't put it down. The movie based on it was...interesting...to say the least.

I lost possession of the book a while back and have often wished I still had it.

I went to B&N yesterday to see if maybe they might have it. Much to my surprise, "The Keep" is being reprinted and reissued in August!

Yes!

I know everyone enjoys Repairman Jack...but enjoy this introduction to Molassar...or Rassalom...or any other anagram he can come up with.
Silverfish   06-26-2006, 04:53 PM
Hi and welcome to the board. I am picking up a copy when it comes out too. I'm excited. Check out the comics too. IDW Publishing. They are all out now.

Stephanie

Abe's raised eyebrows caused furrows in his extended forehead. "Five in twelve hours?"
"Oh, and like you've never had a cranky day?"
Bluesman Mike Lindner   06-26-2006, 04:56 PM
Cylant Wrote:I picked up this book almost 20 years ago and couldn't put it down. The movie based on it was...interesting...to say the least.

I lost possession of the book a while back and have often wished I still had it.

I went to B&N yesterday to see if maybe they might have it. Much to my surprise, "The Keep" is being reprinted and reissued in August!

Yes!

I know everyone enjoys Repairman Jack...but enjoy this introduction to Molassar...or Rassalom...or any other anagram he can come up with.

Holy Christ, Cylant--it's still in your hands after 20 years?:eek:
cobalt   06-26-2006, 04:59 PM
Welcome Cylant! We all love that Bluesman..........we just laugh with him from time to time...........:p

EWMAN
webby   06-26-2006, 05:27 PM
Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:Holy Christ, Cylant--it's still in your hands after 20 years?:eek:

Welcome Cylant! Maybe gotta watch how you say what you say when the Bluesman is around, but that just keeps things interesting around here! :p

It's Thirteen O'Clock
-------------------------------------
"I said, Hey Senorita - that's astute, I said, why don't we get together and call ourselves an institute?" --Paul Simon
"In the final analysis, the last line of defense in support of freedom and the Constitution consists of the people themselves." -- Ron Paul

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
KRW   06-26-2006, 07:11 PM
Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:Holy Christ, Cylant--it's still in your hands after 20 years?:eek:

How else are you gonna "Keep" it? Don't get "Soft" Cylant, take it to the "Tomb" with you. It's one of your "Legacies! Before you know it, you'll be a "Relic". Unless I got "Crisscrossed" somewhere. Wink

Welcome to the board Cylant!

Ken
Silverfish   06-26-2006, 10:19 PM
KRW Wrote:How else are you gonna "Keep" it? Don't get "Soft" Cylant, take it to the "Tomb" with you. It's one of your "Legacies! Before you know it, you'll be a "Relic". Unless I got "Crisscrossed" somewhere. Wink

Groan...

Wink

Stephanie

Abe's raised eyebrows caused furrows in his extended forehead. "Five in twelve hours?"
cobalt   06-26-2006, 10:24 PM
Silverfish Wrote:Groan...

Wink

Stephanie
We have to let them play every once in a while ya know............otherwise it might get mighty boring around here!

EWMAN
Silverfish   06-26-2006, 10:27 PM
I'm all for play. I just thought that comment especially needed the groan.

Stephanie

webby   06-26-2006, 10:30 PM
Silverfish Wrote:I'm all for play. I just thought that comment especially needed the groan.

Stephanie

Yeah, it was rather Infernal. Big Grin

It's Thirteen O'Clock
"I said, Hey Senorita - that's astute, I said, why don't we get together and call ourselves an institute?" --Paul Simon
"In the final analysis, the last line of defense in support of freedom and the Constitution consists of the people themselves." -- Ron Paul

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Pages (4): 1 2 3 4