Pages (3):    1 2 3
EGWilliams   07-05-2005, 06:26 PM
Scott Miller Wrote:Decadent Evil is a pretty damn good low-budget vampire flick. I checked it out for its humorous potential, but ended up liking it because it was decent horror.

Based on your "pretty damn good low-budget vampire flick", I added this flick to the queue. Was surprised to see it was directed by Charles Band, formerly of Full Moon Entertainment ("Subspecies" series, "Puppet Master" series, etc.) and the 3d low budget flick "Parasite".
Speaking of vampire flicks, I am also really looking forward to "Dracula 3: Legacy" (the third of the "Dracula 2000" trilogy) finally being released this month.

Thanks for the tip,
EG
Bluesman Mike Lindner   07-05-2005, 07:05 PM
Peter Wrote:I have only once in my life shouted Go, Go, Go! and it was during a paintball game. All my team just turned to me and, almost in unison, said "What was that again?". Not really the desired effect but I do try.

Devon, you don't try, you can't win. Here in the good old USA, we got us a litte game called "baseball.' Kinda like cricket, ya moigt say. And our watchword is, you can't get a hit if you don't take your bat off your shoulder. True in a ballgame and, I'd venture, true about life.
Kenji   05-21-2006, 04:29 AM
Today I saw Alone in the Dark.

Last 20 minutes were good, but.....I felt nothing in other scenes. It bored me. As Paul said, CGI was cheap, and actors(Slater & Dorf) were not cool. After all, the most important is characters in the movie based on videogame. In the Resident Evil, Milla Jovovich was cool (and beautifiul). But Tara Reid was.....nothing at all.
Pages (3):    1 2 3