http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/05/0...6037.shtml

Scott

Jesus died for your sins, get your money's worth. Chad Daniels
luthie2   05-08-2006, 10:47 AM
Scott Miller Wrote:http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/05/0...6037.shtml

Too funny!! At least RJ likes to keep a slightly lower profile. Smile

-Luthie
cobalt   05-08-2006, 01:18 PM
I don't think our friend Jack would want to be in a situation where a passport was needed. Low profile and anonymity are Jack's monikers.
As the world's rules on identity and computer files are enlarged, I wonder how many more "hidden" people will be out for all to see. :eek:

EWMAN
BrettM   05-08-2006, 02:37 PM
Somehow all I can think of is Groo the Wanderer proclaiming "I am the Prince of Chichester". (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Groo_the_Wanderer)

Brett

*SLMW 1.0* No animals were harmed in the production of this message.
peachynat   05-08-2006, 03:32 PM
I think it's safe to say that Jack will avoid a similar fate.... he values his anonymity alot more than this guy obviously does.
Tempest   05-08-2006, 04:49 PM
Plus Jack doesn't go around claiming he's royalty :p

A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
luthie2   05-08-2006, 04:54 PM
Tempest Wrote:Plus Jack doesn't go around claiming he's royalty :p

That's about the ONLY thing that Jack hasn't claimed to be. Big Grin
Tempest   05-08-2006, 07:22 PM
I guess Jack really is royalty though. I mean, what else do you call the person chosen as the Guardian against the Dark?

A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
Scott Miller   05-08-2006, 07:25 PM
Tempest Wrote:I guess Jack really is royalty though. I mean, what else do you call the person chosen as the Guardian against the Dark?

Sir, of course. Big Grin Thus confirming his status as royalty.

Scott

Jesus died for your sins, get your money's worth. Chad Daniels
Tempest   05-08-2006, 07:35 PM
Scott...Gaiman is amazing. I can't say that I agree with everything he writes, but American Gods was a really really good book. I keep waiting to acquire the funds to purchase Anansi Boys.

Pages (2): 1 2