Pages (5):    1 2 3 4 5
Scott Hajek   05-11-2006, 01:02 AM
DaveStrorm Wrote:
From the latest Sci Fi Weekly newsletter . . .

"Producers of Lost, meanwhile, kicked off the alternate-reality game The Lost Experience with a commercial for the Hanso Foundation inserted into the May 3 episode, "Two for the Road." The ad contained a phone number for the fictitious and mysterious foundation, 1-877-HANSORG, which led viewers to recorded messages with clues. Disney, which owns ABC and produces Lost, has also completely revamped the Hanso Web site with Flash-enabled features and buried game elements."

I called it. It's pretty funny although I have no idea what to make of it. :confused:

I called it but didn't have time to follow the phone tree.

But, do try the website listed in the Hanso commercial www.sublymonal.com. If you do, think of tonight's episode.... there's a clue of sorts of how to advance.

Scott Hajek

[i]"A beer right now would sound good, but I'd rather drink one than listen to it."[/i]
jimbow8   05-11-2006, 01:10 AM
Scott Hajek Wrote:I called it but didn't have time to follow the phone tree.

But, do try the website listed in the Hanso commercial www.sublymonal.com. If you do, think of tonight's episode.... there's a clue of sorts of how to advance.
[/align]
I couldn't get it to load.

Still can't.

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. ... The piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.
~ Howard Phillips Lovecraft
Scott Hajek   05-11-2006, 01:30 AM
jimbow8 Wrote:I couldn't get it to load.

Still can't.

Try 'right-clicking' on the Flash image and select "play" instead of "loop"

Scott Hajek

[i]"A beer right now would sound good, but I'd rather drink one than listen to it."[/i]
cobalt   05-11-2006, 11:22 AM
I thought I was seeing things when they(ABC) flashed that site during a commercial. Being curious I'll check it out. But I just have to say, I feel sorry for poor Hurley and of course Libby. When Michael leads the group into that ambush.......I hope it backfires. The group gets Walt back.......and Michael pays!
Also, what is fueling the dreams of everyone? Electromagnetic healing and psychic/prophetic abilities?

EWMAN
cobalt   05-11-2006, 11:35 AM
Scott Hajek Wrote:

Try 'right-clicking' on the Flash image and select "play" instead of "loop"
Okay............OBEY wasn't in my marriage vows....don't do pig-latin......What am I doing wrong?:confused:

EWMAN
Scott Hajek   05-11-2006, 12:30 PM
cobalt79 Wrote:Okay............OBEY wasn't in my marriage vows....don't do pig-latin......What am I doing wrong?:confused:

Are the glowing monitors rotating around the word "obey?"

You can click on one of them at a time... but just how many clicks does it take to get to the center of the mystery? Hmmm.... I think there's a clue there somewhere.

Also, once you get to the Hanso Foundation site, the logo clicks off percentage complete in less than consecutive numbers.... hmmm.... another clue?

Though, I must admit, I'm not sure what to do with the information you get from the sublymonal site.

Scott Hajek

Medusa   05-11-2006, 02:20 PM
Alright, now you all have me curious. I'll have to check this website out tonight.
cobalt   05-11-2006, 05:34 PM
Scott Hajek Wrote:

You can click on one of them at a time... but just how many clicks does it take to get to the center of the mystery? Hmmm.... I think there's a clue there somewhere.

Also, once you get to the Hanso Foundation site, the logo clicks off percentage complete in less than consecutive numbers.... hmmm.... another clue?

Though, I must admit, I'm not sure what to do with the information you get from the sublymonal site.
That's not what happened. I got "de-code" and then a code:..........Do I post it or let others have fun? Wink
This post was last modified: 05-11-2006, 06:45 PM by cobalt.

EWMAN
DaveStrorm   05-11-2006, 06:59 PM
Scott Hajek Wrote:

Ok I got past that and clicked on a hidden link which took me to a page on the hanso foundation site. I tried to sign up for the newsletter but it's wanting a password. It says to call the number so I assume the password is given there somewhere. Have you done this?
cobalt   05-11-2006, 10:06 PM
Okay........played around some more. Got thru the hidden link, entered the password, played with the screen to make things fit and found a few things in the bottom right corner. Tried to enter a user name..................and stuck now. What's that phone number again? :confused:

Oh...............I got the P. name as well.

EWMAN
Pages (5):    1 2 3 4 5