Pages (3):    1 2 3
peachynat   05-01-2006, 10:58 PM
Congrats King Dave!! Enjoy your crown and lifetime supply of fries Big Grin
DaveStrorm   05-01-2006, 11:09 PM
jaybird Wrote:I would like to introduce the First Place Winner and KING of the SIENFELD TRIVIA I, DAVE STRORM!!!! Yeaaaaaaaaa. Congradulations Dave. I hope you had a good time. Your crown and your lifetime supply of White Castle fries are coming to you via UPS as we speak. Big Grin

To paraphrase George . . .

So this is really a bill for a lifetime supply of ketchup? Big Grin

Much like the "free" Super Bowl tickets were a bill for $1500 for air and hotel fares? :eek:

Nevertheless, sounds good to me. If they last as long as McDonald's fries do, the lifetime supply can all be shipped at once. :p
KRW   05-01-2006, 11:39 PM
DaveStrorm Wrote:

Much like the "free" Super Bowl tickets were a bill for $1500 for air and hotel fares? :eek:

Nevertheless, sounds good to me. If they last as long as McDonald's fries do, the lifetime supply can all be shipped at once. :p

Welcome to the real world, the only thing in life that's free is the air we breath. Please use a mask!!!!!!!!!!!Wink

KRW
jaybird   05-02-2006, 05:21 PM
DaveStrorm Wrote:

Once again, Dave , you crack me up.

:p A good horror story will keep you up at night
Bluesman Mike Lindner   05-07-2006, 07:29 PM
jaybird Wrote:Hummm, pizza and beer. I could really use a cold one about now. I don't know though, look at all those cops, they're pointin' those AR-15s at ME. Pizza and beer.......I am gettin' hungry. SHIT!!!!! It wasn't supposed to go like this. The cops was'nt supposed to show up. Then again, they did bring pizza and beer. Oh hell, what am I thinkin'? As soon as I stick my head out the door, some trigger happy cop is gonna blow my head off......... I wonder, that cop on the bullhorn sounds pretty cool. I remember in Nam, we used bull horns like that to mess with Charlie's head. Just like he's messin' with my head now. Ok jay, get a hold of yourself. You've gone a little nuts. Just think they'll send you to a nice place with a padded room and three squares a day. Besides, they've got pizza and beer outside. Alright, here goes. " Okay, here comes the gun!" CRASH! Oops I hope I don't get in bigger trouble for bustin' the window. " I'm comin' out! Don't shoot. I aint got a gun no more. I got my hands up. Here I am. Hey, wait a minute. Where's my fu%@in' pizza? You said you had pizza! I want my pizza!!!" Where is my back up pistol? Did I bring it with me?

Pyle! PYLE!! Oh, sweet Jesus Christ... I TOLD you not to eat the last damn slice! Now look at this shit... And you had to fire your one damn bullet too. Goddamn lucky you can't shoot. C'mon, Jaybird. Let's you and me and these deputies go to town and get another damn pie and some more brews. And Barney...YOU can go to the jail and fill out the goddamn paperwork. Them bullets cost money!
KRW   05-07-2006, 09:43 PM
Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:Pyle! PYLE!! Oh, sweet Jesus Christ... I TOLD you not to eat the last damn slice! Now look at this shit... And you had to fire your one damn bullet too. Goddamn lucky you can't shoot. C'mon, Jaybird. Let's you and me and these deputies go to town and get another damn pie and some more brews. And Barney...YOU can go to the jail and fill out the goddamn paperwork. Them bullets cost money!

Don't you mean Fife? He's the deputy with one bullet. I don't think Sargent. Carter ever gave Pyle live ammo. (at least I hope he wasn't that dumb)
Bluesman Mike Lindner   05-08-2006, 10:07 PM
KRW Wrote:Don't you mean Fife? He's the deputy with one bullet. I don't think Sargent. Carter ever gave Pyle live ammo. (at least I hope he wasn't that dumb)

Brainlock thar, Ken. Fife it was.
Pages (3):    1 2 3