Pages (3):    1 2 3   
cobalt   05-01-2006, 07:49 PM
jaybird Wrote:Alright damnit!!!! Where's my ammo? It looks like I've decided to go postal. Ah, there it is. Click,Click. Alright now I'm loaded! Everybody run for cover!!!!! Boom, Boom, Boom....Click....Click.....Cl.....Shit!!! now my shotgun is jammed. Oh great, now I hear sirens. Who called the cops? I gotta get outa here. Before I go I'll tell ya'll, Both Dave Strorm, and Peachynat responded to the tiebreaker questions. Both of them got both questions right so, I'll let them fight about who is really the best. For the second place group Cobalt79 was the only one who responded so, she is the second place winner. Congradulations to all of you who played. I hope everyone had fun. I can do some more if ya'll would like. Depending on your response will decide if we do more. If ya'll are burned out I can understand. Thanks for playing. Now it's past time for me to go, the cops are impatiently banging on the door so, see ya. If the cops ask, you haven't seen me.
Jaybird,
I PM'd my answers, and forgive my ramblings. I STILL CAN'T get on the original Seinfeld Trivia thread. I had to download the questions from my work computer and then try to PM from work, sometimes I can't from there as I'm too busy. So you'll find my attempt, poor that it is as I'm home now. If you do trivia again...........please help poor cobalt out......and create another thread.........twitch.........twitch...........damn........dang twitch is back again.........twitch.................Big Grin

EWMAN
jaybird   05-01-2006, 07:50 PM
HaroldDemure Wrote:i missed it!!!! aarrrrggghhhh!!!!
Sorry dude. What happened? I was suprised I didn't hear from you.

:p A good horror story will keep you up at night
DaveStrorm   05-01-2006, 07:55 PM
peachynat Wrote:Definitely enjoyed the trivia!! It was a lot of fun. Big Grin Even more so since I share the first place spot. :p

Agreed. Lots of fun. My thanks to jaybird for the work he put into it.

Since I cheated on question 1, not sure I deserve to share the top spot with you though. :o

I knew the year but had to look at my DVD set to get the month and day. I did remember it being there though!

jaybird   05-01-2006, 07:59 PM
DaveStrorm Wrote:

Since I cheated on question 1, not sure I deserve to share the top spot with you though. :o

I knew the year but had to look at my DVD set to get the month and day. I did remember it being there though!

What do ya think Peachynat? Does dave deserve to share you fame?

peachynat   05-01-2006, 08:11 PM
DaveStrorm Wrote:

You are truly a die hard fan!! You deserve the top spot! Good job. I had to do a little research myself.
It was fun though and I'd love some more trivia. Smile
peachynat   05-01-2006, 08:12 PM
jaybird Wrote:What do ya think Peachynat? Does dave deserve to share you fame?

I think Dave deserves the honors.... You can crown him the "King of Seinfeld
Trivia" or something like that. Cool
peachynat   05-01-2006, 08:17 PM
jaybird Wrote:Hummm, pizza and beer. I could really use a cold one about now. I don't know though, look at all those cops, they're pointin' those AR-15s at ME. Pizza and beer.......I am gettin' hungry. SHIT!!!!! It wasn't supposed to go like this. The cops was'nt supposed to show up. Then again, they did bring pizza and beer. Oh hell, what am I thinkin'? As soon as I stick my head out the door, some trigger happy cop is gonna blow my head off......... I wonder, that cop on the bullhorn sounds pretty cool. I remember in Nam, we used bull horns like that to mess with Charlie's head. Just like he's messin' with my head now. Ok jay, get a hold of yourself. You've gone a little nuts. Just think they'll send you to a nice place with a padded room and three squares a day. Besides, they've got pizza and beer outside. Alright, here goes. " Okay, here comes the gun!" CRASH! Oops I hope I don't get in bigger trouble for bustin' the window. " I'm comin' out! Don't shoot. I aint got a gun no more. I got my hands up. Here I am. Hey, wait a minute. Where's my fu%@in' pizza? You said you had pizza! I want my pizza!!!" Where is my back up pistol? Did I bring it with me?

<shaking my head with an exasperated sigh> like I said after the waffle iron incident...if you're gonna do something like this, don't get caught!

And Mike, please give him some pizza before someone gets hurt!!
jaybird   05-01-2006, 08:39 PM
Big Grin Alright folks. I guess were going to do some more Seinfeld. I am going to start a new thread. Cobalt says she has been having trouble getting in so, we will start a new thread. See you on the new thread.

cobalt   05-01-2006, 08:41 PM
jaybird Wrote:Big Grin Alright folks. I guess were going to do some more Seinfeld. I am going to start a new thread. Cobalt says she has been having trouble getting in so, we will start a new thread. See you on the new thread.
I reiterate................WHOHOO Cool

EWMAN
jaybird   05-01-2006, 10:47 PM
I would like to introduce the First Place Winner and KING of the SIENFELD TRIVIA I, DAVE STRORM!!!! Yeaaaaaaaaa. Congradulations Dave. I hope you had a good time. Your crown and your lifetime supply of White Castle fries are coming to you via UPS as we speak. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Pages (3):    1 2 3