jimbow8   04-19-2006, 10:26 AM
Oh my God!!!! I watched this on Comedy Central last night, and I don't know if I have ever laughed so hard. Hilarious!!! I remember this guy from the early 1990s back when stand-up was at its peak. He hasn't lost a step. His show involves 5 dummies, each with individual and HILARIOUS personalities. Hopefully, they will rebroadcast it. Find this, and watch it. You won't be disappointed.

http://www.onastick.com/

[Image: 258144.jpg]

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. ... The piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.
~ Howard Phillips Lovecraft
Scott Miller   04-19-2006, 12:28 PM
jimbow8 Wrote:Oh my God!!!! I watched this on Comedy Central last night, and I don't know if I have ever laughed so hard. Hilarious!!! I remember this guy from the early 1990s back when stand-up was at its peak. He hasn't lost a step. His show involves 5 dummies, each with individual and HILARIOUS personalities. Hopefully, they will rebroadcast it. Find this, and watch it. You won't be disappointed.

Damn, I wished I had known; I love Dunham. I've seen him several times live and would recommend it if you ever get the chance. Let us know if it is going to be re-broadcast.

Scott

Jesus died for your sins, get your money's worth. Chad Daniels
Sam   04-19-2006, 04:34 PM
This guy is great! The old dummy - Walter?? - cracks me up. I saw him on Comedy Central, too. Been a good while ago.

BTW, if you like a good ventriloquist catch Ronn Lucas. I've seen him only once (also on Comedy Central I believe) but he was amazing!! The best I've ever seen by far.

"The nose of a mob is its imagination. By this, at any time, it can be quietly led." - Edgar Allan Poe

"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it." - Agent K
Scott Miller   04-19-2006, 05:10 PM
Sam Wrote:BTW, if you like a good ventriloquist catch Ronn Lucas. I've seen him only once (also on Comedy Central I believe) but he was amazing!! The best I've ever seen by far.

My eyes is peeled. I love odd talents.

Scott

cobalt   04-19-2006, 11:14 PM
His old man puppet is hilarious. I loved that bit about how long he was married and how his wife got out of bed and onto her menstral cycle........sound effects and all, LOL......... just too funny.

EWMAN
jimbow8   04-20-2006, 09:07 AM
cobalt79 Wrote:His old man puppet is hilarious. I loved that bit about how long he was married and how his wife got out of bed and onto her menstral cycle........sound effects and all, LOL......... just too funny.
.... and when he was waiting for Mike to get back from the bathroom... Big Grin

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. ... The piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.
Kenji   04-20-2006, 10:43 AM
I didn't know about Jeff Dunham, but his talent looks great. He reminded me of Japanese popular ventriloquist, Ikkokudo. I heard he's famous in Las Vegas.

http://metropolis.japantoday.com/biginja...paninc.htm
jimbow8   05-09-2006, 11:26 PM
jimbow8 Wrote:Oh my God!!!! I watched this on Comedy Central last night, and I don't know if I have ever laughed so hard. Hilarious!!! I remember this guy from the early 1990s back when stand-up was at its peak. He hasn't lost a step. His show involves 5 dummies, each with individual and HILARIOUS personalities. Hopefully, they will rebroadcast it. Find this, and watch it. You won't be disappointed.

Jeff Dunham: Arguing With Myself
COMEDY, Sat May 13 02:00am BST

COMEDY, Sat May 13 11:00pm BST

cobalt   05-10-2006, 10:51 AM
jimbow8 Wrote:Jeff Dunham: Arguing With Myself

Thanks Jimbow! I'll be sure to watch..........glass of wine, or two..some snacks and a laugh riot! Big Grin

EWMAN
Scott Miller   05-10-2006, 10:51 AM
jimbow8 Wrote:Jeff Dunham: Arguing With Myself

I'm there. Thanks for the heads up.

Scott