Sam   04-11-2006, 11:58 PM
Dick gets a big promotion at work which he soon loses as his company goes under, ala Enron. Months later he still hasn't found a job and the repos begin. He and Jane do everything they can to make ends meet but fail and are forced to turn to a life of crime, and finally revenge on the boss that screwed everyone.

A really funny film. I thought they did a great job with it. Well worth the rental.
This post was last modified: 04-12-2006, 12:10 AM by Sam.

"The nose of a mob is its imagination. By this, at any time, it can be quietly led." - Edgar Allan Poe

"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it." - Agent K
Kenji   04-12-2006, 10:36 AM
Sam Wrote:Dick gets a big promotion at work which he soon loses as his company goes under, ala Enron. Months later he still hasn't found a job and the repos begin. He and Jane do everything they can to make ends meet but fail and are forced to turn to a life of crime, and finally revenge on the boss that screwed everyone.

A really funny film. I thought they did a great job with it. Well worth the rental.

I saw that movie last year. That was "fun" movie. After I saw that, I wanted to see original film, George Segal and Jane Fonda. Did you see the original...? Anybody...?
Terry Willacker   04-12-2006, 12:48 PM
I haven't seen the new one, but I saw the original. Funny movie.
mike36799   04-18-2006, 04:49 AM
Saw it when it came to threatres, and I agree definitly worth the rent!

"I have the key to One-Eyed-Willy."