Pages (2): 1 2   
peachynat   04-07-2006, 12:12 AM
I haven't been on in a while--missed y'all Smile Wanted to tell y'all that I have finally read Nightworld! YAY!! I'm so excited to have completed the Adversary Cycle and the RJ books. I am now awaiting Harbingers. Can't wait to see what Paul does next. Plus I'm anxious to see how he rewrites Nightworld. I'm sure he'll have some surprises for us Smile
jaybird   04-08-2006, 10:15 AM
peachynat Wrote:I haven't been on in a while--missed y'all Smile Wanted to tell y'all that I have finally read Nightworld! YAY!! I'm so excited to have completed the Adversary Cycle and the RJ books. I am now awaiting Harbingers. Can't wait to see what Paul does next. Plus I'm anxious to see how he rewrites Nightworld. I'm sure he'll have some surprises for us Smile
It's about time. What were you donig, reading one sentence a day? Jeeze. I read 2 1/2 books before you read Nightworld. Let's just hope you can reread Haunted Air a little quicker.:p

:p A good horror story will keep you up at night
peachynat   04-08-2006, 12:03 PM
jaybird Wrote:It's about time. What were you doing, reading one sentence a day? Jeeze. I read 2 1/2 books before you read Nightworld. Let's just hope you can reread Haunted Air a little quicker.:p

<exasperated sigh> Well, I am a bit embarrassed by how long it took me, but in my defense, since Nightworld is the last of the series, I had to take it slow.... ya know, make it last.... it didn't take me long to read the others---I read them pretty quick and I do plan to reread Haunted Air quick as well...
Kenji   04-08-2006, 09:23 PM
By the way, jaybird, peachynat, have you ever read FPW's short story,"Bugs" in "Fantasy and Science Fiction magazine"? It's another story from Nightworld. I'm not reading it yet, but I'll soon get it. Cool
Bluesman Mike Lindner   04-09-2006, 06:55 PM
peachynat Wrote:I haven't been on in a while--missed y'all Smile Wanted to tell y'all that I have finally read Nightworld! YAY!! I'm so excited to have completed the Adversary Cycle and the RJ books. I am now awaiting Harbingers. Can't wait to see what Paul does next. Plus I'm anxious to see how he rewrites Nightworld. I'm sure he'll have some surprises for us Smile

You can count on that, Peachynat. I can't wait 'til I get HARBINGERS in me tremblin' mitts.
jaybird   04-10-2006, 02:38 PM
Kenji Wrote:By the way, jaybird, peachynat, have you ever read FPW's short story,"Bugs" in "Fantasy and Science Fiction magazine"? It's another story from Nightworld. I'm not reading it yet, but I'll soon get it. Cool
No, I haven't read that yet. It's sometimes hard to find the mags. that FPW has written stuff in. down here in the South our selection is somewhat limited, or I might be looking in the wrong places.

peachynat   04-10-2006, 03:44 PM
Kenji Wrote:By the way, jaybird, peachynat, have you ever read FPW's short story,"Bugs" in "Fantasy and Science Fiction magazine"? It's another story from Nightworld. I'm not reading it yet, but I'll soon get it. Cool
No, I haven't read it, but it sounds like I need to. Let me know what you think. I'm sure it'll be great.
jaybird   04-10-2006, 04:26 PM
peachynat Wrote:No, I haven't read it, but it sounds like I need to. Let me know what you think. I'm sure it'll be great.
Don't you think your plate is sorta full? Don't you have a R.J. book to read? I wonder how much longer it will take you to read this one if there distractions.

peachynat   04-10-2006, 05:17 PM
Yes I am currently reading a RJ book.... but I think I could handle "Bugs" if I were to come across it.... but you're soooooo sweet to be concerned about me having distractions.... :p
Kenji   04-11-2006, 09:57 AM
According to Fantasy and Science Fiction magazine, "Bugs" is story of background from a novel "Nightworld", and it's novelettes. Check down link.

The Magazine of Fantasy and Science Fiction, May 1992

Maybe you can find it in used book store.
Pages (2): 1 2