Pages (3):    1 2 3
Scott Miller   04-07-2006, 04:55 PM
jaybird Wrote:Hey Scot. BTW I like your quote. The first time I read it I could'nt stop laughing. Really funny stuff buddy.

Thanks, it comes from a kids book called The Wolves in the Walls. Gaiman is my second favorite author and I highly recommend him if you want something different from the fantasy field.

Scott

Jesus died for your sins, get your money's worth. Chad Daniels
jaybird   04-08-2006, 10:03 AM
Scott Miller Wrote:Thanks, it comes from a kids book called The Wolves in the Walls. Gaiman is my second favorite author and I highly recommend him if you want something different from the fantasy field.
You're right, it does sound different. I'll have to check it out.Big Grin

:p A good horror story will keep you up at night
peachynat   04-08-2006, 12:27 PM
Scott Miller Wrote:It was one of the better horror movies I saw last year. It should be available at any big rental place.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0377749/

thanks for the link! Definitely sounds like something I'd want to see.
peachynat   04-15-2006, 06:35 PM
Hey Jimbow8 and Scott Miller~ Wanted to let y'all know that I watched Dead Birds last night. Thanks to both of you for the recommendation... It had some good special effects... but I have to say that compared to "Vengeful Spirits" (jaybird's soon to be in print book) it doesn't compare!!! If y'all liked Dead Birds, then you'll LOVE "Vengeful Spirits"... I'll let y'all know when it's available. Thanks again!! Smile
Pages (3):    1 2 3