Kenji   03-25-2006, 10:59 AM
Just now I saw very unique film, "One point O" on DVD.

One day, computer programer Simon noticed strange box was left in his room. Sender is unknown. He opened the box, but it was empty. He threw away it. But day after day, the box arrived in his room. Then after that, he noticed his neighbours dying one after another....:eek:

Okay, I must stop spoiler at here. I think I spoke too much. Anyway this is one of the disturbing movies like I've never seen before. I felt it like a Kafka meet David Lynch. Still, I couldn't get all answers of mysteries. At least, I can say two things.

1, "Do NOT open the sender unknown box".

2, "Go to the rental store, check this movie. It won't disappoint you"
jimbow8   04-04-2006, 09:34 AM
I watched this movie last nigh on your recommendation, Kenji. It's pretty good. It felt like a independent or 'B' movie. Pretty well acted. Pretty frightening concept.

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. ... The piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.
~ Howard Phillips Lovecraft
Kenji   04-04-2006, 10:12 AM
jimbow8 Wrote:I watched this movie last nigh on your recommendation, Kenji. It's pretty good. It felt like a independent or 'B' movie. Pretty well acted. Pretty frightening concept.

Sometimes I exaggerate about small thing, so.....I'm glad to hear you said "It's pretty good".

Lance Henricksen was too freaky!
jimbow8   04-04-2006, 11:43 AM
Kenji Wrote:Sometimes I exaggerate about small thing, so.....I'm glad to hear you said "It's pretty good".

Lance Henricksen was too freaky!
The premise is VERY interesting, IMHO..... and scary. Not the WHAT, as much as the WHY .....

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. ... The piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.
~ Howard Phillips Lovecraft