fpw   03-04-2006, 12:14 AM
[SIZE="3"]A vile, sadistic film. I think Hamas suicide bombers would find it repugnant.

FF= 6[/SIZE]

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
Marc   03-04-2006, 02:24 AM
fpw Wrote:[SIZE="3"]A vile, sadistic film. I think Hamas suicide bombers would find it repugnant.

You're right. It wasn't good at all.
mike36799   03-10-2006, 01:38 AM
I liked it, though not as good as the first one he made. I am a huge Zombie fan though.

"I have the key to One-Eyed-Willy."
Gerald Rice   03-10-2006, 02:28 PM
mike36799 Wrote:I liked it, though not as good as the first one he made. I am a huge Zombie fan though.

I liked this one better. I thought it showed a lot of improvement, directorially, plus they died in the end. I think he was going for vile and repugnant. It's a tribute to the types of films he grew up on.

I saw a copy of White Zombie (the movie) in FYE. Does anyone know if it's any good?
neotank   03-12-2006, 06:05 PM
I saw this at the show, I was really excited to see it.

I thought it tried a little too hard to be brutal and sick. I thought it was still a good movie, but was a little dissapointed with it.

And what is with this trend of 'horror' movies coming out that all have to due with torture and less with actual horror. Are we running out of ideas to scare people?

Not all of them are bad movies, but c'mon, how about some friggen ghosts or something.