Kenji   03-09-2006, 11:16 AM
I want to hear Stan Lee's thoughts...Rolleyes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_4cgVd48...=Spiderman

This is Japanese TV series Spiderman's opening.
BrettM   03-09-2006, 04:01 PM
Well, at least they didn't turn him into a go-team. Big Grin They just threw in a few ninjas and some mecha, and it could hardly be a Japanese series without a little of that. Certainly no worse than the horrible thing WE did to Gojira in 1998. Smile

Brett

*SLMW 1.0* No animals were harmed in the production of this message.
cobalt   03-09-2006, 10:20 PM
BrettM Wrote:Well, at least they didn't turn him into a go-team. Big Grin They just threw in a few ninjas and some mecha, and it could hardly be a Japanese series without a little of that. Certainly no worse than the horrible thing WE did to Gojira in 1998. Smile

Brett

I bet the kids love it! Transformers? Spiderman? What little boy wouldn't love it.

EWMAN
Kenji   03-10-2006, 09:03 AM
BrettM Wrote:Well, at least they didn't turn him into a go-team. Big Grin They just threw in a few ninjas and some mecha, and it could hardly be a Japanese series without a little of that. Certainly no worse than the horrible thing WE did to Gojira in 1998. Smile

Brett

If you saw Japanese Spiderman, you'll think Hollywood's Godzilla is better than it.Big Grin

When I was a kid, I saw this Spiderman on TV. At that time,I didn't know original Spiderman, so I thought Japanese Spiderman was original. A fer decades later, I learned that original Spiderman is Peter Parker. And also I learned he was bitten by spider, then he became Spiderman.

But....but, but.....this is Japanese Spiderman's plot.

The Dr. Yamashiro's family in the Yamashiro space archeology laboratory. They lived peacefully with Takuya (speed racer), Shinko, and Takuji. Suddenly at one day, a mysterious cry came to hear it Takuya's ear. "My brother, brother come, my brother…" As for the shout, the Spider star where I lived is taken over by Professor MONSTER of TETSUJYUJIDAN、 400 years ago. It was a voice in GARIA(prince in the Spider star) which burnt to revenge. Only one person who hears the telepathy is in all space. It was proof which was able to become a strong man who was able to fight it against TETSUJYUJIDAN as Spiderman. GARIA succeeded in the reproduction as Spiderman by injecting the "Spider extract" into Takuya. Spiderman is a strong man who can unabashedly climb any building like the spider also in the iron tower. He manipulates spider's string and fights in the cause of justice.

Can you believe this? But it's true....silly and funny!
xmradiodave   03-11-2006, 11:14 AM
Not only do i blieve it, I have seen it. Oh, behold the power of e-bay, harbinger of useless shit. I wish i could say that it was a twelve dollars well spent...but alas, i can not.

[Image: logo2.jpg]

I put the laughter in manslaughter