Charleswg   02-22-2006, 04:38 PM
HUSTLE, Not sure if anyone has been watching this gem from BBC, but it is aired on AMC on Saturday evenings at 10:00 PM EST; encores Friday at 7 PM
The show is about a group of grifters in London- very cool, very slick, very much fun. They are airing the second season now.
Robert Vaughn is actually in it...the rest of the cast is English. It's smart, funny and well directed. The gang is quite the assortment and to keep people appeased and liking the them, they only con the dirty nasty people Thier motto is "you can't cheat a honest man"

CG
Keith the Elder   02-22-2006, 05:17 PM
Charleswg Wrote:HUSTLE, Not sure if anyone has been watching this gem from BBC, but it is aired on AMC on Saturday evenings at 10:00 PM EST; encores Friday at 7 PM
The show is about a group of grifters in London- very cool, very slick, very much fun. They are airing the second season now.
Robert Vaughn is actually in it...the rest of the cast is English. It's smart, funny and well directed. The gang is quite the assortment and to keep people appeased and liking the them, they only con the dirty nasty people Thier motto is "you can't cheat a honest man"

Sounds very much like The Rogues from the early 60's. I used to watch it with my grandmother, feeling so grown-up staying up way past my bedtime.

"Think for yourself and question authority" Leary

By the way, How are things in your town?