Pages (2): 1 2   
Kenji   02-06-2006, 10:35 AM
I found out one of hilarious Saturday Night Live skits! Dan Aykloyd, Chevy Chase, and John Belushi! Remember this? It's classical! Big Grin

The Last Voyage of Enterprise
Bluesman Mike Lindner   02-06-2006, 01:06 PM
Kenji Wrote:I found out one of hilarious Saturday Night Live skits! Dan Aykloyd, Chevy Chase, and John Belushi! Remember this? It's classical! Big Grin

The Last Voyage of Enterprise

Yeah, Kenji, that was funny indeed. But let's face it--not one of those clowns would have lasted a day at Starfleet Academy. Wink
Maggers   02-06-2006, 04:28 PM
Kenji, that was great. Thanks for posting it. I remember the skit from all those millions of years ago (seems like that). Great to see it again.

Reading is freedom.
The mind soars, no earthly cares,
no limitations.
A Maggers Haiku, 2005

Years ago my mother used to say to me... "In this world, Elwood, you can be oh so smart or oh so pleasant."
Well, for years I was smart.
I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me.

Elwood P. Dowd

Scott Miller   02-06-2006, 04:31 PM
Classic stuff, Kenji. Belushi was hilarious in it. Now you've got find the one with Shatner as the host urging the Trekkies 'to get a life, it was just a TV show.' Jon Lovitz was particularly good as one of the mob.

Scott

Jesus died for your sins, get your money's worth. Chad Daniels
cobalt   02-06-2006, 11:07 PM
Great clip Kenji, God I miss Belushi! Thanks for that little trip down memory lane
Kenji   02-07-2006, 08:43 AM
Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:Yeah, Kenji, that was funny indeed. But let's face it--not one of those clowns would have lasted a day at Starfleet Academy. Wink

Haha! Big Grin Yeah, sure. But at least they would have lasted a day at Police Academy (the movie). :p
Kenji   02-07-2006, 08:49 AM
Maggers Wrote:Kenji, that was great. Thanks for posting it. I remember the skit from all those millions of years ago (seems like that). Great to see it again.

Millions of years ago??? LOL Well, it's not a long time ago. But I loved their skits. Remember Land Sherk? Big Grin
Kenji   02-07-2006, 09:04 AM
Scott Miller Wrote:Classic stuff, Kenji. Belushi was hilarious in it. Now you've got find the one with Shatner as the host urging the Trekkies 'to get a life, it was just a TV show.' Jon Lovitz was particularly good as one of the mob.

Scott! You mentioned about this skit?

Enjoy! Hahaha! Big Grin

"Get A Life!" by Shatner
This post was last modified: 02-07-2006, 09:13 AM by Kenji.
Kenji   02-07-2006, 09:38 AM
cobalt79 Wrote:Great clip Kenji, God I miss Belushi! Thanks for that little trip down memory lane

Belushi was genius. I miss Belushi too....

I loved his "Samurai Delicatessen" Big Grin
Keith the Elder   02-07-2006, 09:45 AM
Kenji Wrote:Scott! You mentioned about this skit?

Enjoy! Hahaha! Big Grin

"Get A Life!" by Shatner

That was great. Shatner made an appearance on the short lived show Fridays (which incidently was a start for Michael Richards and Damon Wayans) He had this sketch where he was on a date and would go ballistic when he suffered a minor injury, like tasting hot soup. It was then that I discovered Shatner could do comedy really well.

"Think for yourself and question authority" Leary

By the way, How are things in your town?
Pages (2): 1 2