The Mad American   02-02-2006, 04:00 PM
Anyone else a fan of this TV show?

The local UPN affiliate here finally put it back on the air every weeknight. This show was one of my favorites. It did go decidedly down hill after Phil Hartman was killed, but the shows with the original cast still crack me up. It just plays to my type of humor very well I guess.

"No other success can compensate for failure in the home." D.O. McKay

"Never raise your hand to your kids. It leaves your groin unprotected."
~ Red Buttons

Too literal? I'm sorry you feel I have a Literal Agenda!

jimbow8   02-02-2006, 04:20 PM
The Mad American Wrote:Anyone else a fan of this TV show?

The local UPN affiliate here finally put it back on the air every weeknight. This show was one of my favorites. It did go decidedly down hill after Phil Hartman was killed, but the shows with the original cast still crack me up. It just plays to my type of humor very well I guess.
That was a great show. Jimmy James was hilarious. Even Andy Dick was tolerable ..... and that's saying something.

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. ... The piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.
~ Howard Phillips Lovecraft
Scott Hajek   02-02-2006, 04:34 PM
jimbow8 Wrote:That was a great show. Jimmy James was hilarious. Even Andy Dick was tolerable ..... and that's saying something.

It was a great series until Phil Hartman's unnecessary death.

I take Jim's opinion one step further: this was Andy Dick's only enjoyable performance until he did a voice in Hoodwinked.

Scott Hajek

[i]"A beer right now would sound good, but I'd rather drink one than listen to it."[/i]
Gerald Rice   02-02-2006, 04:38 PM
Scott Hajek Wrote:It was a great series until Phil Hartman's unnecessary death.

I take Jim's opinion one step further: this was Andy Dick's only enjoyable performance until he did a voice in Hoodwinked.

I loved the show too. To me, the only person who didn't fit was Joe Rogan. But I like Joe, though.
Terry Willacker   02-06-2006, 03:40 PM
Newsradio was one of my favorites.