Pages (2): 1 2   
EsDub   01-26-2006, 01:27 AM
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening (depending where you are) everyone!

I am having some difficulty locating CrissCross in paperback. Does anyone know when the release date on it is?
Dave   01-26-2006, 07:37 AM
EsDub Wrote:Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening (depending where you are) everyone!

I am having some difficulty locating CrissCross in paperback. Does anyone know when the release date on it is?
Welcome to the board EsDub.

Check here

This will be the year of the RJ paperback explosion.

Dave
EsDub   01-26-2006, 07:04 PM
Thanks for the welcome Dave.

*clicks link*

Gah! June! I don't know if I can wait that long!

*sighs*

oh, and any idea why the link to the special Adversay Cycle books isnt working?
fpw   01-26-2006, 07:17 PM
EsDub Wrote:any idea why the link to the special Adversay Cycle books isnt working?

Because they revamped the site. Try now.

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
EsDub   01-27-2006, 01:20 AM
*rubs hands together maniacally*

excellent.....

thanks guys!
HaroldDemure   03-17-2006, 10:39 AM
on page 48, Jack was planning on watching 'Bad Day At Black Rock', but he has to read The Book Of Hakano instead. then in the book(at the top of page 50) we learn that the Truth was revealed to Cooper Blascoe in the Black Rock desert. seems like a pretty big coincidence to me.
Kenji   03-17-2006, 10:51 AM
HaroldDemure Wrote:on page 48, Jack was planning on watching 'Bad Day At Black Rock', but he has to read The Book Of Hakano instead. then in the book(at the top of page 50) we learn that the Truth was revealed to Cooper Blascoe in the Black Rock desert. seems like a pretty big coincidence to me.

Damn! I didn't notice that! Good catch, Harold! Wink
cobalt   03-18-2006, 12:12 AM
Do I have a different book? On my copy of Crisscross, page 48 has Jack arriving at Russell Tuit's apt. after talking on the phone with him. Page 50 has the same two talking about the HYRTU virus. Are there different printings perhaps?

EWMAN
HaroldDemure   03-18-2006, 12:29 AM
cobalt79 Wrote:Do I have a different book? On my copy of Crisscross, page 48 has Jack arriving at Russell Tuit's apt. after talking on the phone with him. Page 50 has the same two talking about the HYRTU virus. Are there different printings perhaps?
surely not. not in the good ol' U.S. of A. at least.
cobalt   03-18-2006, 12:44 AM
HaroldDemure Wrote:surely not. not in the good ol' U.S. of A. at least.

I "lucked out" with my copy of Crisscross. It's a signed first edition purchased from Amazon. When described, they didn't mention that it was signed by FPW himself. Imagine my surprise when I opened the book! It was in a library in the Arapahoe Library and stamped so. The "fools" let it go, my gain! Could this be why the book is different?

EWMAN
Pages (2): 1 2