Pages (5):    1 2 3 4 5
Freakeden   06-20-2004, 07:46 PM
cyber-jack Wrote:I'm sorry, but none of these people are Jack...Kevin Bacon? Keanu Reeves? If this is going to be a good movie, they better have someone who can act...

Well, Kevin Bacon can definitely act. The multitudes of roles and movies he's been in can vouch for that.. and none of them have been bad. Unfortunately he just isn't a Jack kinda guy.

Keanu Reeves?? Well, we all know he can only act like "Whoa" and that's about it. As for him being a Jack... feh! You want I should get sick in my lap?

What we all have to remember is that whoever plays Jack really has to be physically imposing, but able to hide it and look average and nondescript when needed. That's why I initially went with Jason Stratham from The Transporter and Snatch. In the movie Snatch he's very nondescript and doesn't exactly stand out. He's the perfect Joe Average. Then in The Transporter we see that he's actually a, pardon my vernacular, badass. Granted, the accent and the hair problem may be an issue. hehe...
Freakeden   06-20-2004, 07:49 PM
Zach Wrote:You left my favorite out... What about Guy Pearce? (Momento, Time Machine)
My second runner up is Hugh Jackman. (BTW, Thank you for excluding Ben Affleck.)

Put some meat on Guy Pearce and maybe. He always looks 'sunken', or like he's fasting. Also I doubt he would go for it even if it was offered him. He's said that he isn't into playing 'Action' roles, preferring the more ecclectic roles.
Susan   06-21-2004, 10:44 AM
Kenji Asakura Wrote:What.....? Dance with napkin? Tell me more the detail, please? :confused:

Watch the movie Zorba the Greek and you will understand!

Susan

PS: Loved chatting with you this weekend, Kenji!

FPW Stores:
A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world. ~ Oscar Wilde

Insanity in individuals is something rare -- but in groups, parties, nations, and epochs it is the rule.~Nietzche
Kenji   06-21-2004, 10:58 AM
Susan Wrote:Watch the movie Zorba the Greek and you will understand!

Susan

Thank you, Susan. Someday, I will check it. Wink

Quote:PS: Loved chatting with you this weekend, Kenji!

Me too! I want to chatting with you,again Smile
Sam   06-21-2004, 01:00 PM
Kenji Asakura Wrote:John Cusack....90%(Everybody choice him)
Edward Burns...85%(His 15minutes is look like Jack)
Edward Norton....95%(Smile and angry, he has many faces)
Kiefer Sutherland...98%(Do you know JACK Bawer?)
Kevin Bacon...80%(He has many talents)
Keanu Reeves...20% :p (He is NOT look like Jack)
Ben Affleck...0% Big Grin (Gimme a break)
Tom Berenger...(If he is young, HE IS 100%)
Michael Biehn...75%(Next is not Terminator. next is Rakoshi!)
Hugh Jackman...80%(Strong and tough.He can kill Rakoshi)
Val Kilmer...60%(A master of disguise in The Saint)
Viggo Mortensen...60%(Now everybody knows him)

What do you think? Who will Jack...? Cool
I still think Jefferey Donovan from Touching Evil would be the right guy. He is a little young looking for the part but makeup would fix that easily enough. He is pretty much unknown in movies but all the big stars started out that way didn't they?? Ah well, it will probably be somebody with an established name anyway. If so, Cusack has my vote. Hmmm....what about Jack Black??? Big Grin KG could be Abe.
gdthoms   06-22-2004, 01:59 AM
As a woman who has been in love with the character of Jack since the beginning, I am thinking along the lines of Dennis Quaid. Strong, sensitive, but nondescript.
Pages (5):    1 2 3 4 5