kurrgan   01-11-2006, 02:26 AM
Since i am new to the forum please take it easy on me guys. I want to start on Repairman Jack but have no idea where to begin. Can someone tell me where to begin and how hard the titles necessary will be to get.

thankks everyone

Greg
Kenji   01-11-2006, 07:14 AM
kurrgan Wrote:Since i am new to the forum please take it easy on me guys. I want to start on Repairman Jack but have no idea where to begin. Can someone tell me where to begin and how hard the titles necessary will be to get.

thankks everyone

Greg

Welcome to the board, Greg.

Repairman Jack series.....First book is "The Tomb", and next "Legacies", "Conspiracies", "All the Rage", "Hosts", "The Haunted Air", "Gateways", "Crisscross", "Infernal", and next coming new book "Harbingers"....and one after another new books will come.

BTW, did you read Adversary Circle? If you didn't, first you should read "The Keep". Wink

Enjoy your reading!
stacyzinda123   01-11-2006, 12:51 PM
kurrgan Wrote:Since i am new to the forum please take it easy on me guys. I want to start on Repairman Jack but have no idea where to begin. Can someone tell me where to begin and how hard the titles necessary will be to get.

thankks everyone

Greg
Kenji's list has the order of the books and none are hard to find. All the books are available new on Amazon.com and should be easy to find on used book websites and EBay. Infernal, Crisscross, and maybe Gateways are only available in HC right now, but the others are in paperback as well. Good luck and have fun! The books are great!
The Mad American   01-11-2006, 01:15 PM
Welcome to the board Kurrgan. And remember "There can be only one". (Bad reference to Highlander...hehe you know the bad guy...ah nevermind..)

Wink

"No other success can compensate for failure in the home." D.O. McKay

"Never raise your hand to your kids. It leaves your groin unprotected."
~ Red Buttons

Too literal? I'm sorry you feel I have a Literal Agenda!

peachynat   01-11-2006, 02:36 PM
Welcome to the board kurrgan. You have alot of good reading ahead of you. I myself just started the series last year and am on "Infernal" now. Also, I recommend reading the Adversary cycle. It supplies alot of background info. Happy reading!! Smile
kurrgan   01-12-2006, 02:24 AM
Hey thanks guys for all of the helpful info. Looks likeover the next few days i will be doing a bunch of shopping on amazon.

i intend to start with the keep and then go from there, i cant wait to get into it, will keep me busy for a good long while.

oh and mad american always remember what Kurrgan said in Highlander I, it's better to burn out than fade away.....

thanks all and when i start reading, though it has been done i am sure countless times already i will update my progress in the series.

have a great day all

Greg Jeffrey