Pages (4):    1 2 3 4   
Noelie   12-30-2005, 02:00 PM
I also don't have ten to list. The shows that I do watch are:

1. Nip/Tuck

2. The West Wing (which has gone continuously downhill since Aaron Sorkin left, but I'm invested in the characters now so I continue to watch.)

3. House

4. Medium

Plus some CSI, Law and Order and Crossing Jordan, though I mainly catch those as repeats, so I don't know if they count.

How many vikings does it take to change a light bulb?

None. The light from the burning monastery is more than sufficient.

May the Norse be with you.

EWMAN, Jr.
ShadowLord   12-30-2005, 02:02 PM
Hmm truth to tell TV didn't really get my interest to much this year with a few exceptions

ROME __ just can't begin to say how good it was....

World Jr Hockey going on right now and into next year -- don't think the Americans get it on TV but here in Canada TSN is showing all the games and other then some bad penatlies being called its great hockey.

Trailor park boys -- light hearted fun to watch.

ShadowLord
Tony H   12-30-2005, 03:40 PM
My favorite must watch shows were:

Whose Line is it Anyway: (it's only in reruns now, but they still carck me up.)

Smallville: (Who knew Superman was such an angst-ridden whinebag?)

Wire in the Blood: A great BBC series, each episode was like a mini-movie, scary, violent, and a great mystery in each episode.

Medium: Interesting concept with some solid acting. I love how she is only psychic in bed.

“I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.”
Certified 100% Serious
Terry Willacker   12-30-2005, 03:52 PM
Ghost Whisperer
How I Met Your Mother
Two and a half Men
Amazing Race
Still Standing
King of Queens
Out of Practice
Medium
The Daily Show
Colbert Report
Dead Zone

and
reruns of Buffy and West Wing
The Mad American   12-30-2005, 04:09 PM
Scott Miller Wrote:4. Battlestar Galatica-I'm basing this on the pilot mini-series alone because it is all I've seen-I can't find a place that carries the series for rent.

I was in Costco the other day and saw season 1 of the new Battlestar Galatica in a box set for sale. So maybe Netflix or one of the other rental places will have it soon.

"No other success can compensate for failure in the home." D.O. McKay

"Never raise your hand to your kids. It leaves your groin unprotected."
~ Red Buttons

Too literal? I'm sorry you feel I have a Literal Agenda!

Blake   12-30-2005, 04:42 PM
Scott Miller Wrote:4. Battlestar Galatica-I'm basing this on the pilot mini-series alone because it is all I've seen-I can't find a place that carries the series for rent.

You can get it via the iTunes music store now for $1.99 per episode. I've been meaning to watch it since I've heard such good things. I thought I might try it that way for a few episodes, then get the DVD set if I like it.

Blake

Please support Friends of Washoe.
matthewsmommy   12-30-2005, 05:58 PM
In no particular order:
Sex and the City--I know it's not on anymore, but I love the DVDs
Desperate Housewives
Grey's Anatomy
American Idol
House
Gilmore Girls
City Confidential
I'm sure there are more, but I can't think of them now.

I must say, during what was to be my final channel flipping episode this morning, I came across The War Wagon on AMC. I know it's not a TV show and it has nothing to do with 2005, but I love that movie like crazy. The Duke is just plain hot....or was, whatever. I love that movie. "That's your problem, pardner" Gets me every time!!

'Cause Mommy Said So.
fpw   12-30-2005, 08:17 PM
Scott Miller Wrote:3. Jimmy Neutron-perhaps the best sci-fi show on TV.

One of th best shows on TV -- for inventiveness, humor, graphics, for Jimmy's sheer, pristine joy in his abilities, and for the way the show values intellect. Jimmy almost always overreaches, but he always thinks his way out of the jams he gets himself into.

I also laugh out loud at The Fairly Odd Parents.

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
KRW   12-30-2005, 10:41 PM
matthewsmommy Wrote:In no particular order:
Sex and the City--I know it's not on anymore, but I love the DVDs
Desperate Housewives
Grey's Anatomy
American Idol
House
Gilmore Girls
City Confidential
I'm sure there are more, but I can't think of them now.

I must say, during what was to be my final channel flipping episode this morning, I came across The War Wagon on AMC. I know it's not a TV show and it has nothing to do with 2005, but I love that movie like crazy. The Duke is just plain hot....or was, whatever. I love that movie. "That's your problem, pardner" Gets me every time!!

Of course I would love the War Wagon. Not just for the Duke though, I love to watch Kirk Douglas showboat with his gun. Also, he can't mount a horse the same way twice!

KRW
matthewsmommy   12-30-2005, 11:02 PM
KRW Wrote:Of course I would love the War Wagon. Not just for the Duke though, I love to watch Kirk Douglas showboat with his gun. Also, he can't mount a horse the same way twice!

KRW
It sure is fun to watch him try, though!

'Cause Mommy Said So.
Pages (4):    1 2 3 4