Pages (2): 1 2   
DrFoix   12-20-2005, 02:42 PM
This is a question for the author. In reading Infernal, a few buildings were mentioned that Jack would like to show his father on a tour. What all buildings would end up on a complete list of Jack's tour (and a little something about why) would be fascinating.

Chris
Lisa   12-20-2005, 04:05 PM
WHO LET THE FWAH OUT!!!

Welcome back Dr. Chris! Woohoo!

Big Grin

Lisa
Susan   12-20-2005, 04:08 PM
DrFoix Wrote:This is a question for the author. In reading Infernal, a few buildings were mentioned that Jack would like to show his father on a tour. What all buildings would end up on a complete list of Jack's tour (and a little something about why) would be fascinating.

Chris

He's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!

Woot! Woot!

Susan Big Grin <<<< shows toothy grin!

FPW Stores:
A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world. ~ Oscar Wilde

Insanity in individuals is something rare -- but in groups, parties, nations, and epochs it is the rule.~Nietzche
Keith the Elder   12-20-2005, 06:28 PM
Susan Wrote:He's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!

Woot! Woot!

Susan Big Grin <<<< shows toothy grin!

Yeah, so what!!!!

He killed "BAD FICTION"

"Think for yourself and question authority" Leary

By the way, How are things in your town?
DrFoix   12-20-2005, 06:49 PM
Although I've occasionally lurked and kept tabs I'm now ready to take on this new forum. Its really cool compared to the old one. Big Grin
Quote:"I'm a pacifist. My father taught me never to hit anyone in anger, unless...I was certain I could get away with it." - Stripes
Tony H   12-20-2005, 06:49 PM
Holy Fwah!!!

“I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.”
Certified 100% Serious
Tony H   12-20-2005, 06:51 PM
Keith the Elder Wrote:Yeah, so what!!!!

He killed "BAD FICTION"

In all honesty, I killed it. I started it and it was "Intentionally bad" at first as was the game plan. But...when "Intentionally Bad Fiction" became unintentionally bad, i euthanized it. Forgive me.

“I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.”
Certified 100% Serious
APhew   12-20-2005, 07:11 PM
AsMoral Wrote:In all honesty, I killed it. I started it and it was "Intentionally bad" at first as was the game plan. But...when "Intentionally Bad Fiction" became unintentionally bad, i euthanized it. Forgive me.

Sure, and you won't let anyone see it. At least let us view the unintentionally bad result of our efforts. Come on!!
Keith the Elder   12-20-2005, 07:25 PM
APhew Wrote:Sure, and you won't let anyone see it. At least let us view the unintentionally bad result of our efforts. Come on!!

How about at the GU-5????

"Think for yourself and question authority" Leary

By the way, How are things in your town?
Maggers   12-20-2005, 08:37 PM
Clue in the clueless, please...many of us don't know the back story here.

Reading is freedom.
The mind soars, no earthly cares,
no limitations.
A Maggers Haiku, 2005

Years ago my mother used to say to me... "In this world, Elwood, you can be oh so smart or oh so pleasant."
Well, for years I was smart.
I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me.

Elwood P. Dowd

Pages (2): 1 2