ShadowLord   12-08-2005, 01:25 PM
Rented the movie yesterday -- Wasnt to bad really.. I would say it compares well with spiderman and batman movies.. A little less action but more humour.

Shadow
Sam   12-08-2005, 06:41 PM
Yeah, it was pretty good but I'd hoped for more...something. I feel like it was really lacking in the dramatic scenes. Not much for suspense but fun nonetheless.

"The nose of a mob is its imagination. By this, at any time, it can be quietly led." - Edgar Allan Poe

"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it." - Agent K
peachynat   12-08-2005, 10:26 PM
I really enjoyed this movie... thought it was very entertaining... my fave character was the Human Torch Big Grin
mike36799   12-08-2005, 11:57 PM
Worried, was my first description as the film was in the begining stages. It seemed as if the acting, or the story was completly off. Also if you remember the part where they got their special powers in space, that looked as if failing film students put that together.

Seemed to me at about the middle of the movie things were picking up in a good way. The special effects, acting, and story line all improved.

Overall the movie for me was a good experience. They sure made it a point that there is going to be a sequel. I was a little surprised at this, seeing as the movie seemed to get off to quite a rocky start. Maybe though I misinterpeted this as they were just following the comics, and this could be the last movie... To me though, this was a clear indicator for another movie.

"I have the key to One-Eyed-Willy."
Medusa   12-09-2005, 12:27 AM
We saw it at the movies and loved it. Just bought the dvd last night. If anyone gets, be sure to check out the Deleted Scenes. The last one is hilarious!
Kenji   12-09-2005, 07:16 AM
I enjoyed it! In my guess, they'll make a sequel. In This genre, sequel (part 2) is better than first one. SpiderMan2, X-Men2, Superman II, Batman Returns....well, but I don't expect "Daredevil 2" or "Hulk 2". Rolleyes

Ah, I can't wait for "Fantastic 4; part2"! Maybe it'll be better than first one.
miketd   12-09-2005, 01:53 PM
I especially liked Michael Chiklis(sp?) as the thing. He is also great in The Shield. I was worried about the rubber suit they were putting him in, but it turned out pretty good. Much better than The Green Goblin/ Power Ranger.