Medusa   12-06-2005, 07:31 PM
Maybe this is a step in the right direction for one of them. I thought you would get a kick out of this:

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?sectio...id=3688693
Lisa   12-06-2005, 08:50 PM
Smoking Gun has the mugshots. Hahaha!!!

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/mugshots/lo...smug1.html

Lisa
Medusa   12-06-2005, 10:52 PM
Cynthia (Libby) looks like she's been crying.

But Michelle looks like someone popped her in the eye! Maybe someone in jail doesn't like her character either.
Susan   12-09-2005, 01:05 PM
Medusa Wrote:Cynthia (Libby) looks like she's been crying.

But Michelle looks like someone popped her in the eye! Maybe someone in jail doesn't like her character either.

OMG, that made my day!!!

Big Grin

Susan

FPW Stores:
A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world. ~ Oscar Wilde

Insanity in individuals is something rare -- but in groups, parties, nations, and epochs it is the rule.~Nietzche
Medusa   12-19-2005, 09:12 PM
It just gets better and better:

Michelle Rodriguez Complains About Arrest
Monday December 19 9:59 AM ET

Michelle Rodriguez, a star on ABC's "Lost," complained after her arrest for drunken driving earlier this month that police were taking away her freedom.

Officers pulled Rodriguez over early on Dec. 1 after spotting her black Mercedes allegedly weaving down Pali Highway in the Honolulu-bound lanes from Kailua.

Another "Lost" star, Cynthia Watros, was arrested 15 minutes later on the same road when police saw her car also moving erratically.

Both allegedly failed sobriety tests. Rodriguez had a blood alcohol level of 0.145, nearly twice the legal limit of 0.08, according to documents obtained by KITV-TV.

KITV quoted court and police documents that said Rodriguez was "very argumentative" and kept interrupting the officer who was explaining drunk driving sanctions to her.

"I don't (expletive) belong here! Why don't you just put a gun to my head and shoot me! You've already taken my freedom! You might as well take my life too!" she said, KITV reported Friday.

The officer who took Rodriguez in a police car to the Kailua substation quoted her as saying "Just take my car and I'll walk all the way to the North Shore but don't leave me in the back of this car poppie."

Rodriguez' lawyer declined comment.

The actress plays police officer Ana Lucia on the hit ABC drama series filmed in Hawaii.
mike36799   12-21-2005, 03:16 PM
Sounds to me like she doesn't need to do much acting in her role on Lost.

"I have the key to One-Eyed-Willy."