Sam   12-06-2005, 02:33 PM
This may be a little early to point this out - or is it never too early? - but my friend Kim pointed this one out to me last night and I thought I should post it before I forget to...

Friday - page 91: Tom mentions his children from his marriages - 2 sons from the first and a daughter from the 2nd.

Wednesday - page 302: He mentions that a son and daughter are from marriage #1 and Donald is from marriage #2.

"The nose of a mob is its imagination. By this, at any time, it can be quietly led." - Edgar Allan Poe

"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it." - Agent K
Tempest   12-06-2005, 02:35 PM
He probably doesn't even care enough to know who came which wench Smile

A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
fpw   12-06-2005, 03:09 PM
Sam Wrote:This may be a little early to point this out - or is it never too early? - but my friend Kim pointed this one out to me last night and I thought I should post it before I forget to...

Friday - page 91: Tom mentions his children from his marriages - 2 sons from the first and a daughter from the 2nd.

Wednesday - page 302: He mentions that a son and daughter are from marriage #1 and Donald is from marriage #2.

Damn. Double damn.

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
matthewsmommy   12-06-2005, 03:43 PM
fpw Wrote:Damn. Double damn.
Get your facts straight, won't ya? Sheesh Rolleyes

'Cause Mommy Said So.
Sam   12-06-2005, 03:53 PM
Tempest Wrote:He probably doesn't even care enough to know who came which wench Smile

That's a good take on it! Tom doesn't care enough to remember. Makes him even more slimy. I'm sure that's what FPW was getting at. Right?!?! Wink, wink. Nudge, nudge. Say no more!

"The nose of a mob is its imagination. By this, at any time, it can be quietly led." - Edgar Allan Poe

"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it." - Agent K
t4terrific   12-06-2005, 03:53 PM
matthewsmommy Wrote:Get your facts straight, won't ya? Sheesh Rolleyes

He's just a beginner. Cut him some slack! Big Grin
matthewsmommy   12-06-2005, 04:21 PM
t4terrific Wrote:He's just a beginner. Cut him some slack! Big Grin
Oh, I forgot, that rising talent thing. . . . . . . . . . :p

'Cause Mommy Said So.
Blake   12-06-2005, 10:05 PM
Tom just gets confused because two kids had sex changes.

Blake

Please support Friends of Washoe.